If Zimmerman gets off its gonna be open season on young black men in America...

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
same thing happens in the hood :birdman:

you mean if i got a red flag hanging out my pocket I might not get questions walking through certain neighborhoods and get into a situation even if i'm not bothering anyone.

If i'm flossing some chains in a neighborhood I have no connection to i'm not gonna get messed with and possibly have the same fate as trayvon even though i'm minding my own business?

people take precautions walking through the hood....should the same not be taken walking through an all white burbs in a hoodie with ya head covered? You can't even go into some stores like that....Liquor stores be having rules for no hoods in stores because you can't be seen on camera and it's looks suspicious and that's in the all minority neighborhoods around my way.

Just stop it B. Quit trying to :cape: for the fat fukk. It was raining hence the hoodie.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Yea I replied before reading through the thread. Point is though as far as this case is concerned, it was raining trayvon rocked a hoodie in a neighborhood he WAS familiar with. The issue isn't anyone's wardrobe but someone's racist bias.