If Zimmerman gets off its gonna be open season on young black men in America...

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
the trayvon case is EXACTLY the reason why their should be a damn near riot tomorrow if Zimmerman gets off.

so you're going to be the first one out there with your pitchfork, right?
gfse.png

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in your mind he should not have the hood on and been on some step and fetch it shyt when apporached by some body. :patrice:

sound like you blaming the victim for not complying to some unknown rules you think exist.

ONYX - BLACK HOODIE RAP LYRICS

it still gives off a certain image these days. and at 17 he ain't equipped enough to be like " can i help you sir?....i'm just walking down the street" etc.
I live in the suburbs of DC these days and at the liquor store "tick tock liquors" has signs that say hoods off when in the store....and that's a mile down the street from university of maryland.

and obvi if Trayvon had on the hoddie and was jogging in some running gear it would be a different image as we all know.

but as a teenager....especially a black teenager you have to be aware of the image you are giving off towards black people as well as any other race of people. is it right? no. but don't be an easy target in that regard in which excuses come into play. like "oh he had on a hoodie and looked intimidating...blah blah blah" Make the Zimmermans of the world attack a clean imagine and try to justify it....would be impossible. Zimmerman would have already been in deep ish if he popped a Carlton Banks type of prep....but he probably would never try that type to be honest.

Housing: The Silver Hoodies - we're down with OAP | Society | The Guardian
people do it to look bad@ss/thugged out if you will. What you think runs through peoples mind when a black teen does it with a hoodie in a conservative white neighborhood?

Hell, tattoos are more acceptable these days....but it still gives off an image that can work against you if overdone.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when have it not been open season on blacks?

damn sure wasnt the 90s and 80s

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
ONYX - BLACK HOODIE RAP LYRICS

it still gives off a certain image these days. and at 17 he ain't equipped enough to be like " can i help you sir?....i'm just walking down the street" etc.
I live in the suburbs of DC these days and at the liquor store "tick tock liquors" has signs that say hoods off when in the store....and that's a mile down the street from university of maryland.

and obvi if Trayvon had on the hoddie and was jogging in some running gear it would be a different image as we all know.

but as a teenager....especially a black teenager you have to be aware of the image you are giving off towards black people as well as any other race of people. is it right? no. but don't be an easy target in that regard in which excuses come into play. like "oh he had on a hoodie and looked intimidating...blah blah blah" Make the Zimmermans of the world attack a clean imagine and try to justify it....would be impossible. Zimmerman would have already been in deep ish if he popped a Carlton Banks type of prep....but he probably would never try that type to be honest.

Housing: The Silver Hoodies - we're down with OAP | Society | The Guardian
people do it to look bad@ss/thugged out if you will. What you think runs through peoples mind when a black teen does it with a hoodie in a conservative white neighborhood?

Hell, tattoos are more acceptable these days....but it still gives off an image that can work against you if overdone.

Blaming the victim

Bet you think a woman deserved it if she got raped.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stand your ground = kill that ****** + get outta jail free card

Serious implications in the way you have to raise your kids, basically tell them to stay out of white areas...re-segregation happening now

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:lupe: I live in a predominately white area outside of Houston surrounded by cacs with hunting rifles. I am about put in some overtime for the next few weeks and buy an assault rifle and a cane corso.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Some of you are hilarious, as a black man you're 99% certain to be killed by one of our own than some kak or wetback. You act like this zimmerman case is the first or common, yet how many blackmen get killed by their own every week? Now thats common

LOL @ this. White America has been killing Black Men and Women for HUNDREDS of years and ALL WHITE JURIES have been letting them get away with it too. But you wanna talk about statistics from the same White Supremacy Justice System as if they are fact? GTFOH. Why do people act like the Civil Rights movement was SO long ago. My parents lived through that sh!t.