IG model post up some Pro Black shyt and causes Hotep nikkas to beef in the comments

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
some IG chick who got known because of her big ass and getting at Wale for ''dissing'' her, posted up a pro black meme. she literally has too much ass :scust::scust:

this is her caption :
''Put some RESPEK on a Black Woman name‼️But I notice the black men who don't know who they are, dont know how to respect a GODDess‼️''

now this is some of the comments that went with it. it had a little beef in the comment section too.

Commenter #1 : ''No it aint true. I'm only on here cos I love ass. I'll be damned if you a queen though. Believe that bullshyt all you want. But you ain't nutn more than to buss a nut over. Ain't no queen, ain't no goddess, jus some good ol p*ssy. Don't kid yaself ho.''

Commenter # 2: (beefing with commenter #1) ''take that shyt elsewhere bruh. If you don't like what she says, get the fukk on.''

Commenter #1 : (beefing with commenter 2) ''For what negro? You posting up good black women. I applaud you for that. They deserve respect. But you're part of our social problem allowing these hoes to believe the bullshyt that shake out they asses. Stop being lame bruh. I don't like what she's saying so I say something about it. She don't deserve that title. Simple as that.''

Commenter #2: (to commenter #1) '' here's an adage that I like which I think is relevant. You, me, we're all in the same boat. I don't hate the man that is in the same as me. I hate the creator of the boat. Your hate is over simplified and misdirected.''

Commenter #1 : (to comm #2) ''Feel free to enlightens brother''

Commenter #3 : (to comm #1) ''See, I was gonna comment on the photo saying this is hotep shyt, but you seem to be the greater evil here. Don't perpetuate this idea that only women who fit into your respectability politics deserve to be respected. All women are the same and deserve the same respect despite occupation, promiscuity, religion, sexuality or race. Grow up.''

Commenter #1 : (to comm #3) ''nikkas......... If a black man 100,000 views for gyrating his crotch on iG. Would you accept that he calls himself a god/king?? Nah, you'd tell him nikka please. I don't like people who do nothing productive lifting themselves up as something to behold. Without a PHAT ASS, these hoes ain't shyt and you lame ass nikkas wouldn't be jumping to her aid like I was threatening her or sutn. It's cool. fukk y'all.''

Commenter #3: (to comm #1) '' I don't call anyone a king/queen or God for any reason. But, if that's the way he shows his confidence, all power to him. Stop pretending like you know her because none of us do. And if someone wants to life themselves up, it's not your place to tear them down. Without a "phat ass", she's still a woman and a human being who deserves respect. Maybe, one day, you'll have a daughter and you'll realize how terrible you've been.''

Daps
Reppin
Canada
iStock_000019171640XSmall_BalloonPinPop.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And people look at me crazy when I call that king/queen shyt corny. You bestow titles of prestige on regular ass people who can barely positively influence their own lives, much less someone elses.

We all regular ass people. Unless you got some land and a bloodline, you a 9-5 brotha or a stripper with ass shots just like everybody else. If everyone is a king and queen, does the title mean anything?

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
And people look at me crazy when I call that king/queen shyt corny. You bestow titles of prestige on regular ass people who can barely positively influence their own lives, much less someone elses.

We all regular ass people. Unless you got some land and a bloodline, you a 9-5 brotha or a stripper sith ass shots just like everybody else. If everyone is a king and queen, does the title mean anything?
Yeah That shyt always been lame af
I automatically shut a mf out soon as they start talking that queen and king shyt