I'll just leave this here for Harlem, for when he comes back from vacay......

BCS

Trill
Daps
Reppin
Country Rap Tunes
Them L's piled up into a mountain quick as hell.

iVj7VcYq06uxE.gif

Shout out to my Boxden brehs on here, I gotta come here more often.

Harlem on suicide watch :huhldup:

hilarious!

that smiley tho lol

For those asking why he goes off on me, here's the cliff notes version.

first of all hes been getting sonned on boxden for about 2 years now, hes banned. i got him really good about 2 or 3 times. in one of the threads he said something and i posted this gif responding to him being nothing but a keyboard warrior.

piano-camron-o.gif

next day he posts pics from here that i posted for WOMEN on that site. thinking he found something, hilarity ensues, he gets banned, comes here does same shyt, hence my reason for that other thread, and now this thread.

he's so obsessed with another MAN (me) that he has my pics saved on his computer as smilies.

AYE YO! ROOOOFFLLLLLL

SASSY!

:iseeyou:

LEO'S STAND UP!

:success:

:lawd:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
For those asking why he goes off on me, here's the cliff notes version.

first of all hes been getting sonned on boxden for about 2 years now, hes banned. i got him really good about 2 or 3 times. in one of the threads he said something and i posted this gif responding to him being nothing but a keyboard warrior.

piano-camron-o.gif

next day he posts pics from here that i posted for WOMEN on that site. thinking he found something, hilarity ensues, he gets banned, comes here does same shyt, hence my reason for that other thread, and now this thread.

he's so obsessed with another MAN (me) that he has my pics saved on his computer as smilies.

:lolbron:@that Cam gif and you calling dude a keyboard warrior. I been laughing at this post for like 3 minutes now.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Meh....

I'll pass.....

I'm always down for a good exposal thread....

But I'm not with the whole slandering on other sites and government name shyt.........

shyt's overboard, and It's not that serious....so I'll pass

1*

:cape: