I'll make a Music Video for any rapper out there FOR FREE!!!!!!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill create a rap music video for you......or other music genre too...it don't gotta be rap

pm the mp3....ill really appreciate it if u got green screen material or video footage already....but its not necessary...itll make the video better tho

I'll create your music video and send it back to u for free....no strings attached...i just want content for my portfolio and for the learning experience.

send track and send you something...if u use it or not that's totally up to u my friend.....

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
ill create a rap music video for you......or other music genre too...it don't gotta be rap

pm the mp3....ill really appreciate it if u got green screen material or video footage already....but its not necessary...itll make the video better tho

I'll create your music video and send it back to u for free....no strings attached...i just want content for my portfolio and for the learning experience.

send track and send you something...if u use it or not that's totally up to u my friend.....
I'm down breh - got an expansive catalog for you to choose from to :youngsabo:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
alright....ima do something for AV...and see what happens from there...if it works out youll def be next
alright I'll do an ad campaign for the video as well if you're interested in exposure,