Illegal immigrant employed as a flight attendant gets DETAINED BY ICE on international flight

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
@Deangelo B. tell us how those people who already had their jobs held down let those ppl take their jobs from them?

I can bring you countless examples of life being unfair. It’s a sad story. The world is filled with sad stories my brother.

I’m pretty sure the Europeans u devilize going thru the same thing with African migrants. Is it fair? Not really, but its a fight for survival and to a motherfukker who’s struggle, fair is not apart of the equation.

Where do y’all get this impressions that life’s suppose to be all good, great and easy. It’s like that for some people but most of us got to struggle.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
That’s foul she entered here as a child:francis:

Y’all nikkas lame. If immigrants taking your jobs you ain’t trying hard enough.
If life in America was a race I am convinced some nikkas would chop off their own foot and throw it at another black person before they let another group of people lose

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
If life in America was a race I am convinced some nikkas would chop off their own foot and throw it at another black person before they let another group of people lose

Why do you care if other people lose or not. Focusing on another group don’t translate to success. Focusing on oneself do. Hating on the next man never been a recipe for success.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

yep.. shyt is fukking crazy..

but it's like Poitier said.. the same behaviors that exist today, existed in the past. So... :snoop:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ive spoke about this several times before but I had about 35 of my 70 something guys in my program working the racetrack. I get a call saying that some shyt happened at the track and raceday was gonna be cancelled. About 20min later I get a call from a guy up in Humboldt Park (historically latin neighborhood) that Ive worked with before. They work exclusively with illegal immigrants He says "Hey man, you ever work with these guys at the track? I just got a call that they need about 30 guys for Saturday but I dont know if its legit or not." I said "Wow, yeah man. Ive had a program set up with them for about a year now. They actually just called to tell me that the race was cancelled so not to send my guys." He says "Oh wow. They just called me asking for men." I asked him how much did they say they were gonna pay his guys and he said it was about $14/hr. I told him that my guys have been going there for awhile at $17/hr. We both just sat on the phone quietly for a brief moment understanding what just happened. I said "Anyways, yeah man. The checks clear and the men like the work so they are legit in that regard." and I hung up. Lost a couple guys that weekend. One in the wind and two locked up trying to hit a lick.

Ive had young black men come in and bawling about how theyre trying hard to get or keep steady work and scared that theyll have to go out and rob somebody or do a home invasion. Risking their life, victimizing another's just to have a transit card, a couple days of food and a cell phone bill paid. Ive had guys that would kill someone to get that job as custodian at Burger King. Me coming to work in my BMW or my 2019 SS in my 3piece suit doesnt do anything to help my guys turn shyt around. Like I told dude, Just cause I'm good don't mean WE good.

:wow:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
OP is a faq IT. She isn't an Illegal Immigrant you faq IT and she aint take someones job. She applied and got it through appreciate channels.

She was waiting to be a citizen.

fukk you for thinking illegals stealing jobs. I know citizens who rather sell p*ssy before getting a job.

You dumb cocksucker.

Im out

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Should have called into work sick.

If your not a permanent resident or citizen of a country and not a student or work visa the worst thing you can do is leave
in her own words she said she just got the job and wasn't sure she had the pull to not avoid work like that...story is a perfect storm of bad decisions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is my thought too. Capititalism may be zero sum but it seems like we're being tricked into fighting for scraps. Why not focus energy on these businesses and punishing them?

Second, equating DACA with the traditional undocumented immigrant is dishonest. Dreamers are a small sliver of the undocumented population.
This is the bullshyt I'm talking about.

Not everyone has to literally be an uber human or also fight for scraps.

All of yall are living middle class boring lives but yall are out here shytting on earnest black people being shut out of these same positions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can bring you countless examples of life being unfair. It’s a sad story. The world is filled with sad stories my brother.

I’m pretty sure the Europeans u devilize going thru the same thing with African migrants. Is it fair? Not really, but its a fight for survival and to a motherfukker who’s struggle, fair is not apart of the equation.

Where do y’all get this impressions that life’s suppose to be all good, great and easy. It’s like that for some people but most of us got to struggle.
So my parents having a green card, paying fees, studying to take a test, waiting in line, and proving they were worthy of a visa (from a Black Caribbean Country) means nothing to you as long as you cut in line ahead of everyone else?