I'm A Black Christian

Daps
i bet you be on FB grammar checkin people huh
killing murder , same shyt

And why the fukk would I care about Jewish holy books . Jewish ppl pray to SATAN . They even wear a CUBE on their forehead. What the fukk you think that star is :stopitslime:

The Christian bible is a jewish holy book. Written entirely by Jews for the Jews....and Gentiles.

and who told you the star of david is satanic? Hollywood?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don;t have kids breh, I'm 22 :pachaha:

There are posers everywhere in the world Christianity would be no different, it's not up to me to judge them, Yahweh will do that. Those preachers only in it for the dough and the pope all have another thing coming.

If you can't judge, can you explain this verse :lupe:

1 Corinthians 6:2

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I honestly feel no type of way, no human is perfect, only Jesus was, I've done my dirt too but I'm young, in the end we all know as long as we try to do better we receive forgiveness. That's one of The Bible's main points. What's hypocritical anyway? Eating shell fish? Cussing? We're humans we mess up:yeshrug:

Then yall just pull the "god will forgive you" scheme which is an excuse to do things yall cant do .
Hypocritical is talking about people (christians love) , celebrating pagan holidays (99% do this ) , premarital sex (dont get me started) .
Those 3 alone are HYPOCRITICAL .
You cant just sin sin sin sin sin then be like "its good , god gone forgive me"
:russ:
typical christian behavior

Yall know yall hypocrites yet still claimin the christian set . Thats even more "trouble ".

Why cant the hypocrites just disassociate with Chrisitianity?? They act like if they say "Im not a Christian" they gonna fall out dead

Daps
I honestly feel no type of way, no human is perfect, only Jesus was, I've done my dirt too but I'm young, in the end we all know as long as we try to do better we receive forgiveness. That's one of The Bible's main points. What's hypocritical anyway? Eating shell fish? Cussing? We're humans we mess up:yeshrug:

Hey OP,

1. how do you know your god "Yahweh" is real?
2. Why are there no large scale miracles happening today?
3. Do you believe in demons?
4. Have you ever seen an angel of God?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What's your favorite book, verse, and character in it? Psalms, Isaiah 53:5, and besides Jesus probably Moses or David

Here's my favorite verse breh, it's a description of God :banderas:

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Is a Buddhist monk going to hell because he doesn't believe in your god?
What happened to the Dinosaurs?
Why was the book of enoch removed from the bible?

If i run in your house and force my beliefs on you at gunpoint, would you then go on an internet forum and brag about how I dominated you into my point of view?
1) Good question, I asked this once too about people who don't know about the word, "The truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts. From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God" (Romans 1:19-20, New Living Translation).

Truth is there's no excuse:yeshrug:

I can attest to this, I fought against The Bible for years in the back of my head knowing I was denying something, when I stopped fighting everything got easier for me. Will they go to hell? I don't like it myself but yes, the thing is though Hell isn't permanent like people make it out, The Lord said he will save all of mankind and banish The Fallen angels and Lucifer for corrupting us. When judgement day comes the wicked and deniers will suffer but even they will be redeemed, it's beautiful to me:mjcry:
He's so forgiving:mjcry:

2) watch this if you have time

Basically the book worked against the idea of white supremacy
Noah was born with white skin and blue eyes and they said because of this he did not look like any of his people, his father feared him and ran to his own father, "I have begotten a son unlike other children, he is not a human but resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, altogether unlike US" If you think about why a white skinned blue eyed kid would freak someone out it don't take long to figure out white people's issue with the book. Among other things Enoch is spirited away by God and shown the heavens, I recommend reading it, the book is trippy and pretty eye opening the way it describes space and quasars and stars.

3) Nobody forced this belief on me, I pushed it off for the exact same reason you just listed, I felt like it was used against me and my people, but in reality if you look into the Church you see they teach certain parts certain way and this is by design, The system is corrupted and The Bible even says so

2. Isaiah 1:4 Woe to the sinful nation, a people whose guilt is great, a brood of evildoers, children given to corruption! They have forsaken the LORD; they have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him.

5. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 You must realize, however, that in the last days difficult times will come. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unfeeling, uncooperative, slanderous, degenerate, brutal, hateful of what is good, traitors, reckless, conceited, and lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. They will hold to an outward form of godliness but deny its power. Stay away from such people.

The truth will resonate with God's chosen people, I remember getting terrifying chills in Church I couldn't explain, I still get them occasionally. I made this thread because the end is close and I only came to my senses about the whole thing about 6 months ago. Living the life of a Christian is one of the hardest things I've ever done but it's worth feeling whole again. You all can feel the same way and save yourself needless suffering brought on by The Fallen Angels, and all we have to do is accept someone:mjcry:

We really don't deserve this slick:francis:

Daps
Here's my favorite verse breh, it's a description of God :banderas:

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. Revelation 1:14

:usure:

Revelation is simply a repeat of what Daniel supposedly wrote centuries earlier.

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
What's your favorite book, verse, and character in it? Psalms, Isaiah 53:5, and besides Jesus probably Moses or David
Tough one :patrice:

Revelations, it's so relevant to what's happening in the world today

Proverbs 3:5 - "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." This verse right here slapped me in the face:wow:

Jesus is my favorite, he didn't play around and he won't play when he comes back either:whoo:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. Revelation 1:14

:usure:

Revelation is simply a repeat of what Daniel supposedly wrote centuries earlier.
This description of Jesus is from revelations and describes his heavenly body, bathed in sun and light.

When I'm in the sun my skin starts glowing as well, I look bright orange/reddish

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Tough one :patrice:

Revelations, it's so relevant to what's happening in the world today

Proverbs 3:5 - "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." This verse right here slapped me in the face:wow:

Jesus is my favorite, he didn't play around and he won't play when he comes back either:whoo:
Are we truly in Revelation time though? Slavery holocaust genocide pestilence all been around for centuries.
The left behind series had me shook tho :sadcam:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Hey OP,

1. how do you know your god "Yahweh" is real?
2. Why are there no large scale miracles happening today?
3. Do you believe in demons?
4. Have you ever seen an angel of God?
1) It was a life long period for me but I always knew inside just off of instinct, I used to side with atheists and non believers and not understand why I felt so strange about religion, the harder I fought it the worse off I was as a person doing nasty things. He reminded me who I was through a vision, when I was a kid about 4 I stole a candy bar on accident when I put it in my pocket for later at the store and forgot it, I pulled it out in the car and had the option to keep it or tell my parents, I chose to tell my parents and do the right thing, I had forgotten that memory but it came back to me in a flash when I was goin through some things not too long ago, it reminded me who I am and I realized I was lost and behaving unlike myself, some people like myself fall off the path and into Satan's grasp. It boils down to perspective, you have to leave your ego behind and acknowledge you don't know jack about anything and only Christ can give you true clarity.

2) The universe itself is a miracle breh, all the conditions necessary for life are PERFECT right here on Earth, people think science disproves God when God created said science:bryan:Have you seen the circulatory system? How does that happen by accident?:why:
3) This relates to my first answer, interestingly enough I think I encountered one in a dream or vision. A year ago I was into meditation and other new age trickery(just another deception I fell for) and so one night I'm layin in bed with my girl and decide to lay back and try to meditate, my head started BANGING with pain 15 minutes in and I sat up and suddenly I had this urge to go to my car. As I walk past the kitchen I see some being/humanoid with no face but only a shadow out of the corner of my eye, I turn around to go get another look then all of a sudden I can't move:sadcam: I started getting these emotions of fear and terror and I was shaking and frozen in place, then I saw it's ink black hand wrap around the corner, next thing I know I'm in bed and my eyes are open but I'm seeing Hebrew letters flashing in front of me (I don't read Hebrew but I knew what they were off rip and felt "intention" from them) The words were telling me I'm safe I think. Crazy thing is I know other people with stories just like this. I told my home boy the next day and he had similar things happen to him before. I thought it was sleep paralysis at first but I know I was out of my body in some way.

4) If I have I don't know what it looked like, back when I was on my meditating steez I saw something faceless and covered in light descend on me once but I don't know what to make of that:yeshrug:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Are we truly in Revelation time though? Slavery holocaust genocide pestilence all been around for centuries.
The left behind series had me shook tho :sadcam:
All these earth quakes, UFO sightings, deaths, blood moons, comets. The U.S. and its place in The Bible is being exposed, the economy is about to tank, peopel are straight WICKED nowadays and black people are getting killed in the street like dogs, children sold into sex slavery by the THOUSANDS, it's time for a hard reset, I;m heavy into revelations because everything is lining up with the book lately.

FEMA, NWO, Homeland Security buying bullets by the MIllions, all things I heard about in the past but couldn't connect. This all lines up with scripture, I know many Christians and others feel like something isn't right, we may try to ignore it but we all know something is wrong deep down.