Im a fukking genius. Im about to single handily change rap videos. I just learned this shyt a few da

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ys ago...

mr @A.V. u hit the lotto my friend...this shyt is going to be fire....my first video project!!!! my internship lol

this is why ive been blacked balled out of so many creative industries...they're afraid of my talent and intelligence. cacs are horrified of me and thought I would fade away and rot in Buffalo ny in some fukking warehouse or retail spot...naw not me...they made me STRONGER

This NEW shyt I'm working on for A.V is fire. And the crazy part is I just started a few days ago and already im innovating shyt thats never been seen before in rap videos.

The crazy part is, I didn't even shoot. I'm doing this from scratch with no experience and already im killing all these wack directors...The difference between me and these film kids is...im a REAL fukking artist...I dont give a fukk about technical shyt u learn in school...I CREATE !!!!

I'm literately the greatest artist of my generation. Nobody innovate the way I do. I sacrificed my whole life to this shyt....if they dont wanna let me in...ima kick the fukking door down

I WANT IN!!!!... NO!!!!! right NOW!!!! no more waiting....

how many skills do I have to master to prove im the fukking de vinci of my time?

@koven do u shoot videos...wanna compete?

Im calling all filmers to put their best shyt up so I can embarrass them....

short stories, tv show, movie ...i swear ima accomplish of that before 35 even if i have to work all day.

and if that dont hurt enough...i got more art in the archives already completed....nobody work like me...no team..one man show

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
full

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
:salute: its been known op a genius. His art work tells us that. Very excited about your new shyt bruh!! You're truly a fukking genius

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: its been known op a genius. His art work tells us that. Very excited about your new shyt bruh!! You're truly a fukking genius
I appreciate it breh

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

I've seen so many talented black men get caught up in starting "video" businesses it's insane.

Pro tip: these Youtube "rappers" have no money to pay you with.
Difference is I got actual talent number one

Number two this is a stepping stone into real shyt

U think my goal is to make videos? Obviously now esp when I'm truly a visual artist....this is just a side hustle and another skill

But I'm still competitive and want to create innovative shyt