Im a fukking genius. Im about to single handily change rap videos. I just learned this shyt a few da

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
ys ago...

mr @A.V. u hit the lotto my friend...this shyt is going to be fire....my first video project!!!! my internship lol

this is why ive been blacked balled out of so many creative industries...they're afraid of my talent and intelligence. cacs are horrified of me and thought I would fade away and rot in Buffalo ny in some fukking warehouse or retail spot...naw not me...they made me STRONGER

This NEW shyt I'm working on for A.V is fire. And the crazy part is I just started a few days ago and already im innovating shyt thats never been seen before in rap videos.

The crazy part is, I didn't even shoot. I'm doing this from scratch with no experience and already im killing all these wack directors...The difference between me and these film kids is...im a REAL fukking artist...I dont give a fukk about technical shyt u learn in school...I CREATE !!!!

I'm literately the greatest artist of my generation. Nobody innovate the way I do. I sacrificed my whole life to this shyt....if they dont wanna let me in...ima kick the fukking door down

I WANT IN!!!!... NO!!!!! right NOW!!!! no more waiting....

how many skills do I have to master to prove im the fukking de vinci of my time?

@koven do u shoot videos...wanna compete?

Im calling all filmers to put their best shyt up so I can embarrass them....

short stories, tv show, movie ...i swear ima accomplish of that before 35 even if i have to work all day.

and if that dont hurt enough...i got more art in the archives already completed....nobody work like me...no team..one man show

:salute:

Damn....hope av just bought the game or was high....60?

I was always high, I was on the run, nikka :mjgrin:

:yeshrug: He won't tell you about the times I made him rage quit in 2K or when I put him on that summer jam screen in Madden either :laff:

Screenshot_2017_03_08_06_17_56_1.png

Communities_20170308_061741.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

I PS4 Share Played My Madden 17 with you cuz ya bum ass couldn't afford it, and this is how you repay me, @Nigmund Freud? :picard:

:umad: Hold that L down

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
:yeshrug: He won't tell you about the times I made him rage quit in 2K or when I put him on that summer jam screen in Madden either :laff:

Screenshot_2017_03_08_06_17_56_1.png

Communities_20170308_061741.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

I PS4 Share Played My Madden 17 with you cuz ya bum ass couldn't afford it, and this is how you repay me, @Nigmund Freud? :picard:

:umad: Hold that L down

i suck at Madden :mjlol:

all jokes aside you need to drop that album mayne the streets is fiending for that crack :noah:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
When its done post it....men lie..women lie...........and did you say black balled?....:mjlol:....anyway if its hot then you will silence the haters myself included.....

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
I feel you my G. I'm a dancer and summertime I'm dropping weekly dance videos that's gonna make all these NaeNaeing, Folk hittin, Dabosaurus nikkas pay homage and respect a new GOAT in the industry.

Sharpen your knives and carve your own lane, never let that money make ya change, a gangsta get this money and remains. (cc: Curren$y - Been Real)

:salute: