I'm beginning to think black politics have become too jaded and stagnant for it's own good

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This shyt with #ADOS admittedly has some good merits: Demand a Black Agenda, achieve reparations, etc. But at this point, Idk wtf actually matters. Every single candidate has been dismissed for one reason or another EXCEPT! Ironically enough, Marianne Williamson.

Marianne Williamson, the spiritual nutjob, who felt that $200-500 billion was reparations and an agenda that everyone could agree on. And even when she was corrected like "Hey, we're actually owed TRILLIONS according to studies"-- Was on some "Really??? :dwillhuh: okay, I'll think about that... *goes to debate* yeah so like I was saying, $200 billion for reparations :ehh:"

THAT'S not perceived as "pandering". Her crazy ass got money from a number of ya'll, I know :umad: But meanwhile, Tom Steyer... a certified billionaire... Not only supports reparations, but acknowledges the fact that he doesn't know what's owed, would rather leave that to a commission (HR 40) which would have his full support. This is the kind of candidate we want, right???

fukk tHaT, i NeEd a HaRd nUmBeR :camby: i DoN't CaRe iF yOu'Re BaTshyt cRaZy, jUsT bLuRt OuT wHaTeVeR rAnDoM aSs aMoUnT cOmEs tO mInD aNd We'Re GoOd :blessed:

So now... this b*stard Steyer is flat out pandering for our vote. Even pulled in Juvenile to help. And it's cannon fodder for everything a lot of ya'll want to say on EVERY candidate.

fukk tHaT,hE gOtTa gO :camby: wE nEeD a CaNdIdAtE tHaT sUpPoRtS a BlAcK aGeNdA :blessed:

By no means is Steyer perfect, but from my personal view, he's the only candidate to even TRY to play our game.... and ya'll are still taking your ball home :dahell: bottomline, wtf is a candidate supposed to actually DO that would earn our support? Or is it just Trump 2020 :unimpressed: discuss

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Another shyt thread.

Go back to making topics using only smilies and shytty mixtapes no one listens to.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm writing him in, fukk it. I don't know Bernie's plan for us tbh
Steyer has my support for as long as he lasts, but if it comes down to Bernie I'll have to give him my vote :francis: His style of governance is a lot more conducive than Trump's. I'd rather spend 4 years actively pushing for an agenda/reparations than spend another 4 idly waiting for that chance to happen again.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
How many times did you type ADOS today? :mjlol:
Idk maybe three times?
Why is that a knock when I'm so-called "ADOS" and care about our politics? :what:

This is what I'm talking about, wtf do y'all actually WANT? :mindblown:

Do you want people to care or do you want more apathy?
Do you want a candidate that supports reparations and a black agenda, or do you just like to SAY you want a candidate that supports reparations and a black agenda.
Wtf are we supposed to DO? :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk maybe three times?
Why is that a knock when I'm so-called "ADOS" and care about our politics? :what:

This is what I'm talking about, wtf do y'all actually WANT? :mindblown:

Do you want people to care or do you want more apathy?
Do you want a candidate that supports reparations and a black agenda, or do you just like to SAY you want a candidate that supports reparations and a black agenda.
Wtf are we supposed to DO? :why:
Grab your nuts :stopitslime: