I'm Blaming Y'all Fathers For Why Women Are The Way They Are

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all fathers have dropped the ball in raising your daughters right, and as a result me and my fellow young brothers gotta deal with the bullshyt of many women today (not all).

I can't even imagine how bad it's going to be when my son's come of age in a world where technology would even more prevalent, approaching a woman in the streets would be frowned upon etc.

I bet if you walked up to a woman 30 years from now on the street, and if she likes what she sees she gon say "what's your (insert popular social media of the time) and start hitting you up right then and there on the app rather than talking to you face to face when your a few feet away. :scust:

We got little girls out here who place so much focus, energy and attention on attracting men. Many don't see much value outside of their ability to attract men. They have such low self-esteem, confidence that they purposely wear tight and revealing clothing from young ages to attract male attention.

Fathers out here aren't even talking with their daughters having an open dialogue. Your daughter should feel comfortable coming to you talking to you about what guys she's interested in, dating, in a relationship with, contemplating having sex with etc. If the father did what he was supposed to do, the daughter would come to the parents first for affirmation.

I see so many men looking the other way thinking things will just get solved on their own. Letting their daughters own clothing they shouldn't let alone letting them leave the house like that.

We have to do better.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We gotta teach our daughters to value sex and their vaginas, and to not open their legs to the first handsome guy that talks to them and appears to be sweet, genuine, say all the right things etc without committing to them.

I know I'm going to raise my sons and daughters accordingly, the question is will or are you? :mjpls:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another thing is you will laugh but fathers cant even be straight up and blunt and tell their daughters to not be whores.

And let them know hoes arent respected.

They rather spend time on that daddys little girl bullshyt and spoiling them.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The coli :blessed:

its black women's fault that black men are the way they are and its black men's fault that black women are the way they are
:wow:
Both parents are accountable, but you can't sit here and tell me that a strong father in the home who's taking care of business and doing right by his wife and children doesn't have more of a powerful affect on his daughters than the mother?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We got little girls out here who place so much focus, energy and attention on attracting men. Many don't see much value outside of their ability to attract men. They have such low self-esteem, confidence that they purposely wear tight and revealing clothing from young ages to attract male attention.
:dahell:

This is how it has always been breh

Teenagers in general have low self esteem, teenagers see high value in being attractive

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Another thing is you will laugh but fathers cant even be straight up and blunt and tell their daughters to not be whores.

And let them know hoes arent respected.

They rather spend time on that daddys little girl bullshyt and spoiling them.
Nah breh fukk all that.

They need to know!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

This is how it has always been breh

Teenagers in general have low self esteem, teenagers see high value in being attractive
Nah breh, if a little girl is taught to see value in herself outside of her physicality then she won't place such a huge value on it. Take tomboys for instance, a lot of them from an early age weren't worried about their looks and placed more value on their hobbies.

Teenagers are insecure because of external outlets. Children don't come into this world insecure.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Both parents are accountable, but you can't sit here and tell me that a strong father in the home who's taking care of business and doing right by his wife and children doesn't have more of a powerful affect on his daughters than the mother?
Both mother and father play different roles. A father is supposed to be an example of what a daughter should look for in a man. The mother is supposed to let the daughter kno the power of her p*ssy. Same thing goes for sons. A mother should be an example of the type of woman the son should look for and the father is supposed to let him kno to be wise about who he fukks and wrap it u when he does.

Now of course all that is ideal but when you have two capable parents on the same page this is how it should go

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nah breh, if a little girl is taught to see value in herself outside of her physicality then she won't place such a huge value on it. Take tomboys for instance, a lot of them from an early age weren't worried about their looks and placed more value on their hobbies.

Teenagers are insecure because of external outlets. Children don't come into this world insecure.
Even if a little girl is taught to see value in herself outside of her physicality, if her best friend grows DDs and she has A cups she's probably gonna feel some kind of way. That's just human nature. Transitioning to adulthood unfortunately means being more cognizant and interested about one's status in the context of their peers. Physicality in the context of puberty is an unavoidable piece of that and has been since the beginning of mankind

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Even if a little girl is taught to see value in herself outside of her physicality, if her best friend grows DDs and she has A cups she's probably gonna feel some kind of way. That's just human nature. Transitioning to adulthood unfortunately means being more cognizant and interested about one's status in the context of their peers. Physicality in the context of puberty is an unavoidable piece of that and has been since the beginning of mankind
Rep worthy response :ehh::salute:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Also gonna LOL @ dudes with no kids telling other people how to raise theirs.
Who's to say that I didn't get these thought processes from a father and husband who raised his family right?

And what y'all are doing clearly isn't working when you got teenage girls twerking for the gram, vine, sending nude pictures and videos of themselves to strangers online etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is why you teach your children to not follow the status quo and to be an individual. And that they don't have to follow what others are doing. And also as a parent you should monitor the type of friends your children have.

Your basically saying it's inevitable so what's the point in doing anything.