"Im BROKE and I need HELP" Dame Dash

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone break down how Dame fell into such a financial hole? Why is there so much debt? Like where did it start? Not paying taxes?

It was like a decade ago I posted on here or SOHH that one of my main people was coaching a youth hoops travel team that Dame sponsored and he was coming out of pocket to take the kids to tourneys because Dame's checks kept bouncing. This dude been struggling and flodging for a long, long time.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
“Somebody ask this dikkhead @duskopoppington dame if his car note n rent is paid this month or is he still sneak thieving his own people to pay bills he can’t afford smh why did u fire David Chang cause u put a car in his name n didn’t want to pay th car note which is ur bill n then u put hands on a defenseless Chinese man why u dont do tht tuff shyt like u said to a real tuff nikka like my self oh cause u a fakkit sneak thievin cock sucker dam dame u went out like a bad batch of tht scaggy postin pics wit @mr_camron aint gone save u bro u need Jesus lol Byrd nikka n when u see me u know whts up aint nothin change nikka lmao this should b fun exposure lol is this wht U wanted to b back in th game right well here’s ur introduction n u owe me bout 5k cash from all them 100 dollars I was givin u Dailey like my side bytch,” Jones wrote.

:francis:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
It was like a decade ago I posted on here or SOHH that one of my main people was coaching a youth hoops travel team that Dame sponsored and he was coming out of pocket to take the kids to tourneys because Dame's checks kept bouncing. This dude been struggling and flodging for a long, long time.

You not talking about the team roc joint that was in harlem?:patrice:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
i dont know dame personally but come on guys he clearly isn't broke, he is stil getting around and active, a broke person cant do that

so what you want about him but he seems to be finessing the system in some way of form, dont business people do this all the time, the guy aint paid shyt for years, he still has money , how he is washing it is another question

he still about being active
Dame Dash (@duskopoppington) • Instagram photos and videos

"Don't business ppl do this all the time"
What? Lie? Flub numbers?
Fake performance?

All that will cause failure. In 2019's social media camera world - you see ppl who lack integrity fall off faster than ever!