I’m currently in the streets of Manila AMA

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i was out in Manila and Cebu City at the end of June for about 10 days. I wasn't on no fukkery tho, just 6 figure, Fortune 500 VIP life with good food, chauffeured vans and security :blessed:

Ayala Center in Cebu reminded me of the Galleria in Houston minus the females. I enjoyed my time out there, definitely goin back

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Bring me back some folders nikka
:ohhh:

The manila envelope's origin is derived from a plant named manila hemp (a.k.a abaca), a species of plantain native to the Philippines. It was more commonly used for manila rope on ships but became a recycled product that filled in for cotton and linen shortages at the time.
the-more-you-know.gif

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
OP, what are your thoughts on the Manila airport? It was easily the worst airport I've ever been in. :francis:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I went down to the infamous Burgos street which is a popular track for foreigners. The first thing my taxi driver did was warn me about the packs of trehs and he pointed them out. He called them “honey boys.” I told him to drop me off on the other end of the road by a 7-11. The eye candy in the area was decent but nothing special. As I walked along the road I was approached by a milf paag with big tiddies and too much make up. shyt felt like a GTA random encounter. She told me she would do everything I wanted. I told her I’m just exploring and kept it moving. There was lots of other random fukkery going on around me. After being solicited by several bar people, I finally went in one hoping to find a chill spot to smoke my cigar. Two older white dudes were in there chilling with 3 chicks each. Two wild ass Paags came at me and started grabbing my dikk within 5 minutes of kicking it. They have this hustle where they will get you to buy them a “lady drink” but the lady drinks always cost more than the regular drinks. I now the game so they stay thirsty. They had two fine Filipino chicks in stage dancing but I was already cock blocked and turned off by these milf paags. I left empty handed but my fukkery meter is charged up now.

See any juggalos there?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
OP, what are your thoughts on the Manila airport? It was easily the worst airport I've ever been in. :francis:

I’ve been to this airport a couple of times now. Yeah, it can be chaotic. It’s best to get there 3 hours early because Manila traffic is crazy. The terminals are lacking too. If I recall correctly T3 is decent and the other terminals for the regional flights suck in terms of amenities.