I’m currently in the streets of Manila AMA

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I went down to the infamous Burgos street which is a popular track for foreigners. The first thing my taxi driver did was warn me about the packs of trehs and he pointed them out. He called them “honey boys.” I told him to drop me off on the other end of the road by a 7-11. The eye candy in the area was decent but nothing special. As I walked along the road I was approached by a milf paag with big tiddies and too much make up. shyt felt like a GTA random encounter. She told me she would do everything I wanted. I told her I’m just exploring and kept it moving. There was lots of other random fukkery going on around me. After being solicited by several bar people, I finally went in one hoping to find a chill spot to smoke my cigar. Two older white dudes were in there chilling with 3 chicks each. Two wild ass Paags came at me and started grabbing my dikk within 5 minutes of kicking it. They have this hustle where they will get you to buy them a “lady drink” but the lady drinks always cost more than the regular drinks. I now the game so they stay thirsty. They had two fine Filipino chicks in stage dancing but I was already cock blocked and turned off by these milf paags. I left empty handed but my fukkery meter is charged up now.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Them mfs be mobbin on them bikes and scooters out there :russ:

Have you tried their McDonalds yet?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Is it true that they have the biggest asian butts down there?
I had that drink hustle ran on me in a strip club in costa rica but the drink was like $8 USD for a 30 min lapdance so I wasn't mad. What do you get out of the transaction in a normal bar tho

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What kind of place are you staying in and how much does it cost?

How easy is it to navigate the city?

How is the racism?

How safe does it seem?

Have you ran into non-hooker women? If so, how do they see/act around black Americans?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I went down to the infamous Burgos street which is a popular track for foreigners. The first thing my taxi driver did was warn me about the packs of trehs and he pointed them out. He called them “honey boys.” I told him to drop me off on the other end of the road by a 7-11. The eye candy in the area was decent but nothing special. As I walked along the road I was approached by a milf paag with big tiddies and too much make up. shyt felt like a GTA random encounter. She told me she would do everything I wanted. I told her I’m just exploring and kept it moving. There was lots of other random fukkery going on around me. After being solicited by several bar people, I finally went in one hoping to find a chill spot to smoke my cigar. Two older white dudes were in there chilling with 3 chicks each. Two wild ass Paags came at me and started grabbing my dikk within 5 minutes of kicking it. They have this hustle where they will get you to buy them a “lady drink” but the lady drinks always cost more than the regular drinks. I now the game so they stay thirsty. They had two fine Filipino chicks in stage dancing but I was already cock blocked and turned off by these milf paags. I left empty handed but my fukkery meter is charged up now.
I saw that hustle in Japan. Only difference was her alcohol was actually tea. It left her sober to hustle the next one. :lolbron: