I'm Food Out Here in GTA Online :Francis:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Yeah, I'm late as hell, finally got PS plus to play online a bit :francis:

Tell me why I'm out here trying to get my stats up, ain't fukking with nobody (no bounty etc) and these mfs swoop down on me in a flying motorcycle and light me up. This guy in a fukking mad max death derby car smash into me repeatedly until my car soars over the side of an overpass and explodes on the ground. Go to get a beer from the fridge and mfs shoot me just standing there unarmed. What the fukk, is it just on site with everyone online? :what:

Am I standing in their turf or something? Or maybe to take my dough which looking at their ranks I figure'd be chump change, can they tell if I'm holding and haven't put into atm? I see notifications about people becoming presidents, starting mc clubs. How can I join a crew?

What should I be doing out here, I've done a couple missions here and there to level up but these mf roaming around damn near bulletproof, finally got a smg but that ain't touching them at all, im dumping bullets and im dead in 3 hits lol

GTA as a solo game is dope. The online woulda been dope imo if it weren't pay to win. I dont have time to be buying micros and networking with players.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
This is hands down one of the funniest threads I've read in a while
Had a rough start but I'm getting there. Still ain't going down in a bunker battle after what happened the first time :guilty:

Finally got the homing launcher and assault rifles. I'm bucking back now brehs
:bustback:

GTA as a solo game is dope. The online woulda been dope imo if it weren't pay to win. I dont have time to be buying micros and networking with players.
Hell yeah, folk be out there rolling deep.
I accidently pitted this fool next to me in a stunt race last night driving too close and these fukks was wrecking me nonstop after that

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Man I remember when I had the free car and the cheapest apt :mjcry:

Now I have a couple milli in that bank , all the businesses , jet pack , flying car , MK2 flying bike , alien guns , outfits

So much years put into this game , had the same character since the PS3 days:mjcry:

Crazy seeing him being broke with shytty clothes to rich and swaggin:sadcam:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I couldnt imagine trying to play right now. I heard everything is hundreds of thousands to buy

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Keeping up with the weekly bonuses yields some good money. Right now the Survival game mode nets you 3x money, and that's PVE so you won't get yeeted by a bunch of flying bikes and shyt. :yeshrug:

Motorcycle Clubs paying out double and I think they discounted facilities.

Every Thursday Rockstar changes the bonus' for the week.