I'm Food Out Here in GTA Online :Francis:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Yeah, I'm late as hell, finally got PS plus to play online a bit :francis:

Tell me why I'm out here trying to get my stats up, ain't fukking with nobody (no bounty etc) and these mfs swoop down on me in a flying motorcycle and light me up. This guy in a fukking mad max death derby car smash into me repeatedly until my car soars over the side of an overpass and explodes on the ground. Go to get a beer from the fridge and mfs shoot me just standing there unarmed. What the fukk, is it just on site with everyone online? :what:

Am I standing in their turf or something? Or maybe to take my dough which looking at their ranks I figure'd be chump change, can they tell if I'm holding and haven't put into atm? I see notifications about people becoming presidents, starting mc clubs. How can I join a crew?

What should I be doing out here, I've done a couple missions here and there to level up but these mf roaming around damn near bulletproof, finally got a smg but that ain't touching them at all, im dumping bullets and im dead in 3 hits lol

Last edited:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Im a super casual player

I hate these fools with the hover bikes
I seen this guy having a shootout with police, so i start to help him shoot the cops as his flying motorcycle was exploded and this sonovabytch turn and shoot me instead.

After they kill me, before respawning I get options to enter passive mode, what does that do? Any idea

Also, I notice sometimes the other players icons will be a color or an x. Can you tell me what that means?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I seen this guy having a shootout with police, so i start to help him shoot the cops as his flying motorcycle was exploded and this sonovabytch turn and shoot me instead.

After they kill me, before respawning I get options to enter passive mode, what does that do? Any idea

Also, I notice sometimes the other players icons will be a color or an x. Can you tell me what that means?
Passive makes you not able to be attacked by other players

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Passive makes you not able to be attacked by other players
Oh shyt, so am I invisible on the map, or just can't be harmed?
I remember getting notification that some players were not being shown on the map, how they do that?

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I'm still a noob. Level 34 and only been playing since Late 2017. shyt's fun. :win: I might take RDR2 out the system today and pop in GTA5. Aint beat story yet either but I like riding around, building up my nightclub, and fukkery.

I have those flying car fags tho.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I'm still a noob. Level 34 and only been playing since Late 2017. shyt's fun. :win: I might take RDR2 out the system today and pop in GTA5. Aint beat story yet either but I like riding around, building up my nightclub, and fukkery.

I have those flying car fags tho.
Level 12 :ld:

Do your have access to all the guns in ammunation yet? Once I get the minigun I'm gone get those flying fukks
:birdman:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yikes...I been playing since it dropped in 2013 last gen...I was gonna wait til the summer after to get into it @ the time but friends recommended I jump on ASAP...free $$$ lobbies...ranking up missions...hacking DNS servers all put me @ an incredible advantage...I still have billions of $$$ and a decent level rank even after the R* reset...I couldn’t imagine jumping into a lobby now brand new...that’s wild...I don’t play as much now....but it’s still fun to jump in a lobby for dolo and serve entire crews...no need for tricks/hacks anymore...just immaculate gunplay :wow:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
yikes...I been playing since it dropped in 2013 last gen...I was gonna wait til the summer after to get into it @ the time but friends recommended I jump on ASAP...free $$$ lobbies...ranking up missions...hacking DNS servers all put me @ an incredible advantage...I still have billions of $$$ and a decent level rank even after the R* reset...I couldn’t imagine jumping into a lobby now brand new...that’s wild...I don’t play as much now....but it’s still fun to jump in a lobby for dolo and serve entire crews...no need for tricks/hacks anymore...just immaculate gunplay :wow:

Not sure what most that means

:mjgrin:
Let me hold something

What should be my first major purchase? Safehouse, club, motorcycle club etc.? Don't know when that will be exactly feasible.
I shot a mfs car with a helicopter I stole from noose, mf hit me for $9k in insurance
:dead:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I have over 60 days of gameplay logged in for GTA online

All I can say is good luck , the grinding I had to do to unlock everything I have took literally years
You out here gunning down easy targets or going after other whales :usure:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, I'm late as hell, finally got PS plus to play online a bit :francis:

Tell me why I'm out here trying to get my stats up, ain't fukking with nobody (no bounty etc) and these mfs swoop down on me in a flying motorcycle and light me up. This guy in a fukking mad max death derby car smash into me repeatedly until my car soars over the side of an overpass and explodes on the ground. Go to get a beer from the fridge and mfs shoot me just standing there unarmed. What the fukk, is it just on site with everyone online? :what:

Am I standing in their turf or something? Or maybe to take my dough which looking at their ranks I figure'd be chump change, can they tell if I'm holding and haven't put into atm? I see notifications about people becoming presidents, starting mc clubs. How can I join a crew?

What should I be doing out here, I've done a couple missions here and there to level up but these mf roaming around damn near bulletproof, finally got a smg but that ain't touching them at all, im dumping bullets and im dead in 3 hits lol
You really are food out here. Everything in that game cost money

You want to go ghost you gotta call lester or if you had levelled up you could do it in other ways. Depending on what options you use you get a different time period off the map.

No love in this game. You gotta assume everyone is out to kill you besides friends on your list. The free roam lobby is pure target practise.

I'd hate to be starting this game now... I heard they give you the option to start at a higher rank. You shouldn't have started with at such a low level if that is the case.

I used to troll people to death in this game. posting up on roof tops sniping. Sending mercenaries...but my favourite slept on shyt is sending the mugger at folks. people would be bent when they get jammed up with the blade and hit the ground, have their cash stolen. It feels real violating. Watching them chase the mugger while I'm in stealth and popping them. By the time they respawn the mugger is out of range :laff:

I'd be stacking sticky bombs on a random car while off radar and driving at players, barrel roll out and hit the ignition... boom

I haven't really played since the super bikes and armored cars became standard.

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was a og online player. Played heavy for 3 years. Grinded hard :mjlit:

Your way way late to the game op. It’s not like it was back then. The most you had to worry about was a random person having a tank or somebody stealing a jet from Zancudo. Your shyt out of luck now breh :mjlol:

nikkas got Back to the Future whips, hover bikes, The Mach 5 from Speed Racer, and mother fukkin Kitt.

Your best bet is to stay in passive mode when in public lobby’s. Do missions and when you are able start doing Heists and stack up cash. It’s going to be a grind tho. Unless you buy shark cards. Not my thing but I don’t judge