Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
@Emeritus @General Mills
Thanks for the info.
Early into the game it seemed like u could pass another character without incident. Now someone gets close and they stop in the middle of intersection sizing me up. I got a pistol and shotgun with 8 rounds so I'm ghost.

I did a couple repo missions and folks was cool, they'd let me jump in their whips but most missions I'm a liability. We sposed to destroy a garage full of cars, I'm shooting at the gas tank with a pistol, these mf all got grenade launchers. I'm just off to the side out the way like :francis:

By the free roam lobby, is that just the streets, like when your not in a mission or heist?
The cars I steal from pedestrians, they can be saved after modding and will be returned after death?

Yeah, I'll have to see about passive mode. I can still do missions while in passive?

Edit- oh what's a shark card? I'm not paying real $ for some credits or anything like that

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Emeritus @General Mills
Thanks for the info.
Early into the game it seemed like u could pass another character without incident. Now someone gets close and they stop in the middle of intersection sizing me up. I got a pistol and shotgun with 8 rounds so I'm ghost.

I did a couple repo missions and folks was cool, they'd let me jump in their whips but most missions I'm a liability. We sposed to destroy a garage full of cars, I'm shooting at the gas tank with a pistol, these mf all got grenade launchers. I'm just off to the side out the way like :francis:

By the free roam lobby, is that just the streets, like when your not in a mission or heist?
The cars I steal from pedestrians, they can be saved after modding and will be returned after death?

Yeah, I'll have to see about passive mode. I can still do missions while in passive?

Edit- oh what's a shark card? I'm not paying real $ for some credits or anything like that
you can do missions in passive. it just stops you from pulling out your weapons or getting shot by other players in the lobby.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what most that means

:mjgrin:
Let me hold something

What should be my first major purchase? Safehouse, club, motorcycle club etc.? Don't know when that will be exactly feasible.
I shot a mfs car with a helicopter I stole from noose, mf hit me for $9k in insurance
:dead:

last gen before R* realized they could rape folks for shark cards...there were better opportunities to make $$$...for example crews could set up a private race where the main prize was as much as $25 million...the only caveat was the person setting up the race had to have that $$$...he didn’t lose that $$$ if he lost the race...so we would just take turns winning the race til the squad had $$$...also you could “share” $$$ w/ other players @ one point but R* either deaded it or put a limit on it

the DNS server was a one time thing for me...where I could put in a code I think it was that allowed me to get into lobbies that had ridiculous payouts...so for example I could get like $100 million just for robbing a store...R* patched all that shyt up last gen and reset ppl’s $$$/ranks...but when I made the character switch from PS3 to XB1 the $$$ R* took from me was restored...I never cheated to rank up my level just to make $$$

link up w/ a crew...it helps if it’s a crew of actual friends...they’ll have more of an incentive to play w/ you and help you out as far as getting guns/$$$...I have like $12 billion in the game...the only thing I really use is the safe-house...it was cool buying all the cool cars @ first but it just makes you a target cuz they can easily see you coming...I spend the most $$$ on guns and reupping ammo...there’s absolutely nothing I can’t destroy on foot...not any version of tanks/armored cars/jets

I’d buy a safe-house bcuz sometimes you need a place to go to if you want to take a break from the game but don’t want to leave the lobby cuz it’s fun...I’d also buy the research lab/truck (I forgot what it’s actually called)...this will help you get the exploding sniper bullets which are truly an equalizer for taking down jets...everything else is a waste of $$$ imo after you get over the cool factor...that being said my m.o. is different...I play the game strictly to fukk other players up...some might consider that boring and they actually like doing some of the heists/missions and buying stuff...so it’s up to you and how you play

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...but my favourite slept on shyt is sending the mugger at folks. people would be bent when they get jammed up with the blade and hit the ground, have their cash stolen. It feels real violating. Watching them chase the mugger while I'm in stealth and popping them. By the time they respawn the mugger is out of range

best way to really piss a breh off :mjlol:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Yeah, I'm late as hell, finally got PS plus to play online a bit :francis:

Tell me why I'm out here trying to get my stats up, ain't fukking with nobody (no bounty etc) and these mfs swoop down on me in a flying motorcycle and light me up. This guy in a fukking mad max death derby car smash into me repeatedly until my car soars over the side of an overpass and explodes on the ground. Go to get a beer from the fridge and mfs shoot me just standing there unarmed. What the fukk, is it just on site with everyone online? :what:

Am I standing in their turf or something? Or maybe to take my dough which looking at their ranks I figure'd be chump change, can they tell if I'm holding and haven't put into atm? I see notifications about people becoming presidents, starting mc clubs. How can I join a crew?

What should I be doing out here, I've done a couple missions here and there to level up but these mf roaming around damn near bulletproof, finally got a smg but that ain't touching them at all, im dumping bullets and im dead in 3 hits lol
:scust: what system you on breh, I can help you get yo shyt if you on ps4

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Thanks.
Yeah I have similar aspirations far as fukking with other players. Guess I just gotta get my rep/stats/guns up.

Damn thecoli don't have no crews? Anyone in need of a lightly armed apprentice/runner
:scust: what system you on breh, I can help you get yo shyt if you on ps4
PS4 :myman:

I'm not sure how most this shyt works so I might have some more questions later.
Thank to the breh above's advice, I'll probably look to buy a safehouse first, what you think should be the first big purchase? The way I'm getting laid out out here, money might be hard to come by for a moment lol

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Breh I'm being serious I will help you earn a mil running a heist for you a few times then you can get dem flying cars/bikes
Hell yeah, I'm off work in 30 ish and going straight home to turn on this game

Man, I gotta get some armor and guns first. I was starting to write down these dudes names for later retribution the way they was raining down bombs and bullets :wow:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Thanks.
Yeah I have similar aspirations far as fukking with other players. Guess I just gotta get my rep/stats/guns up.

Damn thecoli don't have no crews? Anyone in need of a lightly armed apprentice/runner

PS4 :myman:

I'm not sure how most this shyt works so I might have some more questions later.
Thank to the breh above's advice, I'll probably look to buy a safehouse first, what you think should be the first big purchase? The way I'm getting laid out out here, money might be hard to come by for a moment lol
You’re welcome pm your psn breh. I’ll discuss what you need online breh

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm late as hell, finally got PS plus to play online a bit :francis:

Tell me why I'm out here trying to get my stats up, ain't fukking with nobody (no bounty etc) and these mfs swoop down on me in a flying motorcycle and light me up. This guy in a fukking mad max death derby car smash into me repeatedly until my car soars over the side of an overpass and explodes on the ground. Go to get a beer from the fridge and mfs shoot me just standing there unarmed. What the fukk, is it just on site with everyone online? :what:

Am I standing in their turf or something? Or maybe to take my dough which looking at their ranks I figure'd be chump change, can they tell if I'm holding and haven't put into atm? I see notifications about people becoming presidents, starting mc clubs. How can I join a crew?

What should I be doing out here, I've done a couple missions here and there to level up but these mf roaming around damn near bulletproof, finally got a smg but that ain't touching them at all, im dumping bullets and im dead in 3 hits lol
you playing a crime game full a degenerates breh. Aint no honor :yeshrug:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Good memories.

LPtiKMC.jpg

tAQ4ZEo.jpg

zQbXPfO.jpg

:banderas: