HFwRbWg.jpg

ug05Oh1.jpg

Stone cold killer...:wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I used to play on PS4 and I had decent weapons/vehicles. If I played now I would probably be food.

If any of you all want to play send me a pm for my PSN name.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when those money hacks where going on near the beginning of GTA online and someone came down and blessed everybody in the server with like 10-20 mil each. They banned the people who did that stuff and wiped the money from people who benefited from it, but I never got hit somehow and I kept all the money. Haven't had to grind for shyt since then.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I remember when those money hacks where going on near the beginning of GTA online and someone came down and blessed everybody in the server with like 10-20 mil each. They banned the people who did that stuff and wiped the money from people who benefited from it, but I never got hit somehow and I kept all the money. Haven't had to grind for shyt since then.
Them was the days shyt used to be hot in rockford hills

nikka i couldnt step out my house without a goddamn tank trying to blow me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could be worse OP, you could have these problems:

the illest shyt I seen on PS3 w/ hackers was when I talked shyt to a dude and he said hold on...I was standing on the street and he made about 10 duplicates of my character and emptied my weapon wheel...the doppelgängers then proceeded to beat the shyt out of me til I died :russ: it was fukked up but pretty damn cool @ the same time

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I just sold all my crates before i went to work earlier...
Its double RP on crates missions i think it ends tomorrow

Gta is my sh!t

OP you need to join a crew to help you rank up and get money

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I just sold all my crates before i went to work earlier...
Its double RP on crates missions i think it ends tomorrow

Gta is my sh!t

OP you need to join a crew to help you rank up and get money
How do you join a crew?
Do you have to usually already know em offline, or is there a place you go within the game to link up?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I still play quite often on X1. Level 180-something. This thread is bringing back memories. :banderas:
I remember shootouts back in the day. Whole sessions just dedicated to cats merking each other left and right. fukking rhino tanks all over. Jet planes, zentornos and legit military vehicles running the streets. :russ:
The only thing that's gotten on my nerves is the flying delorean and the flying motorcycle. Them shyts is ass. It'd be better if they were level locked. shyt is wild irritating to get capped by like a level 50 something dork on a bike who thinks he's hot shyt. Having to waste mad missiles to knock him out and grief his ass before he can spawn that shyt again. :francis:

Who wants to run some sessions on X1? :banderas:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Yeah, I'm late as hell, finally got PS plus to play online a bit :francis:

Tell me why I'm out here trying to get my stats up, ain't fukking with nobody (no bounty etc) and these mfs swoop down on me in a flying motorcycle and light me up. This guy in a fukking mad max death derby car smash into me repeatedly until my car soars over the side of an overpass and explodes on the ground. Go to get a beer from the fridge and mfs shoot me just standing there unarmed. What the fukk, is it just on site with everyone online? :what:

Am I standing in their turf or something? Or maybe to take my dough which looking at their ranks I figure'd be chump change, can they tell if I'm holding and haven't put into atm? I see notifications about people becoming presidents, starting mc clubs. How can I join a crew?

What should I be doing out here, I've done a couple missions here and there to level up but these mf roaming around damn near bulletproof, finally got a smg but that ain't touching them at all, im dumping bullets and im dead in 3 hits lol
Breh, this is Hilarious. :heh::mjlol:
Dapped & Repped

GTA Online is straight Slaughterhouse on anybody without 1 of those Bullshyt Opressers. Flying Bikes with unlimited Missles and shyt.:what:

I don't play as much as I used to but I'm well aware of what it's become, You need to Build your way up fast if you're really trying to Play. Get Down with a Crew, earn some Bucks, get your ranks up so You can get better weapons and what not. Cars are just a Stunt to have but if You can get You an Insurgent at least to get around town and protect yourself momentarily from Missle Strikes. Learn how to duck, Good Luck.:salute::mjlol:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i tried to get into this last year on pc.. i was robbing convenience stores with a pistol for like $800 each :francis:

got fukked up repeatedly by dudes in flying cars and shyt :francis:

so i went out and paid like 30 real fukking dollars for ~300 million in gta cash plus some other shyt :mjlit:

copped everything i could.. apartments, cars, weapons, planes, everything :ahh:

went out hunting death wish style :demonic:

some hacker turned me into a fukking ferris wheel and sent me off into orbit and shyt :mjcry:

fukk gta online :martin::russ:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
so i went out and paid like 30 real fukking dollars for ~300 million in gta cash plus some other shyt :mjlit:

copped everything i could.. apartments, cars, weapons, planes, everything :ahh:

went out hunting death wish style :demonic:
:myman:
some hacker turned me into a fukking ferris wheel and sent me off into orbit and shyt :mjcry:
:dwillhuh:
Say what now