Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
My fellow Coli folk :obama:

We enter an age that hasn't been seen in years. An openly racist Republican president, backed by white nationalists, with a majority of control in the government.

What a time to be alive.

Many of you are asking yourselves a lot of questions.

"What now?!"

"I didn't think this would happen!"

"shyt is rigged!"

"It's going to be 1965 all over again..."

I, understand. Your worried. Your afraid. That is natural.

But do you know what I felt when I woke up this morning?

PRIDE

I should be scared. I should be worried. But I wasn't man. I'm ready to go,

like fukk it, and fukk them. I know what time it is.

I'm going to get what I want, no man, woman, pawg, breh, dude, slag , etc is going to get in my damn way.

I walked in my job of majority white folk and still stood tall. White folk in the background laughing and smiling, I looked at 1 out of 2 black women in the whole building. She looked back at me and we just nodded.:jawalrus:

Four years? Maybe more after?
I oppressed myself for 20 :wow:

So play with your MGTOW, your Feminism, your politics, your other isms all you want. Throw blame at your fellow man/woman. But none of that will matter when shyt hits the fan. You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself, did you do everything you could for you to achieve? Should always be number 1.

I spent my first paycheck on a weights, a power rack, and other equipment. I'm investing in Afro Industries™ for my future. Bleak or not.

Enjoy your checker matches tonight :manny:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I hear you breh. I'm focused on myself and ensuring my fam is straight. Let the children bicker and fight out there. I'm grinding and building my own.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I hear you breh. I'm focused on myself and ensuring my fam is straight. Let the children bicker and fight out there. I'm grinding and building my own.

I'm getting ready :blessed:

We in a red state now :whew:, PA showed us the real color.