"I'm killing the roof like Michael Vick"-Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons-Sunday Night Football

Who wins?

• Falcons

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
In a rematch of last season's NFCCG, won by the Falcons 44-21 that sent the Falcons to Super Bowl 51 :banderas:

The Falcons will officially open Mercedes Benz Stadium on Sunday Night Football and if the weather holds up will have the roof open for the first time during a game :wow:

Both teams looked a bit sluggish in Week 1, but did enough to pull out the victories

Packers brehs: :obama:

@FloorGeneral @tru_m.a.c @ItzTime @ThaRebel @Oh Boy. @MushroomX @Tical @Upshall @Darealtwo1 @Don De Dieu
@CJ14 @bsmooth @Stelio Kontos
@Monster
@SHAQAVELLI
@CrazedSoul
@FAH1223

Falcons brehs: :salute:

Aints fans

Panthers fans

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Roof won't be open fam

You may be right but I don't think DLed would post this today if it was a definite that it was going to be closed especially this early in the wk

1. The roof. The Falcons plan to open the retractable roof of Mercedes-Benz Stadium for next Sunday night’s home opener against the Green Bay Packers if weather conditions are favorable.

It would be the first time an event is held in the new $1.5 billion stadium with the roof open – and the first open-air Falcons game in Atlanta since Dec. 15, 1991, the team’s final game at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium.

The Falcons played their home games indoors at the Georgia Dome from 1992 through last season.

The first five events in the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium – two Falcons exhibition games, two college football games and one soccer match -- have been played with the retractable roof closed as work continues to fully automate the complex, eight-panel roof.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Packers can't possibly play as bad as they did in January, right?

The defense looked faster vs. Seattle. A fast track in ATL will be a great test. And Gunter won't be covering Julio, it'll be Davon House :whew:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You may be right but I don't think DLed would post this today if it was a definite that it was going to be closed especially this early in the wk
Hmmm I thought they would wait until it was automated.

Interesting