"I'm Not Black, I am a Christian and an American" - Pastor Manning

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What did he say thats c00n shyt? I'm 4 minutes in and dont see it. I dont agree with some stuff but I dont see a c00n. It sickens me how easily you cats will disrespect your elders because of disagreement. shyt is sad. Id love to chop it up with this guy (never heard of him before). Bet he has some knowledge that he could impart on me.

But continue with the c00n this c00n that talk that yall do best.

You do realize this is the same cat that said black people haven't made any major contributions to humanity.

This the fukk nikka you wanna stand up for :usure:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Without Vlad you would never even bring up Jamar name. Tired of the hes playing Jamar talk.

Vlad is making money off this, Jamar isn't. Jamar has an IG account so he clearly has a camera, dude could make his own damn videos instead of enriching that slimebag who eggs him on to say controversial shyt for shock value/views.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
You do realize this is the same cat that said black people haven't made any major contributions to humanity.

This the fukk nikka you wanna stand up for :usure:

Thats not what he said from the few minutes I just saw. He said Africans made no contributions until slavery. He is wrong but that doesnt mean he doesnt have knowledge and deserve some respect. Yall dudes must have never been around those old preacher types (but I'm the cac). But anyway, those dudes can drop so much game on you its ridiculous. But if all you want to focus on is the things they say that are wrong then go ahead. Id pick his brain anyday of the week :yeshrug:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Vlad is making money off this, Jamar isn't. Jamar has an IG account so he clearly has a camera, dude could make his own damn videos instead of enriching that slimebag who eggs him on to say controversial shyt for shock value/views.
Im not in his pockets so I dont know what Jamar does or doesnt get. I just know ever since he got on Vlad tv he's been a coli topic and before it he was NEVER a topic.