I'm sick and tired of these young women

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Walking around with a pregnant belly/baby in a stroller & no man in sight:scust:

It's disheartening, all these shortsighted females with no care about their future & these young nikkas engaging in raw sex & ruining the dating/marriage pool for courteous, goal-oriented men such as myself

You should be grateful. Darwin has thinned out the herd for you. The gene pool will be richer because of their sacrifices. :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
these young nikkas engaging in raw sex & ruining the dating/marriage pool for courteous, goal-oriented men such as myself

full

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
& these young nikkas engaging in raw sex & ruining the dating/marriage pool for courteous, goal-oriented men such as myself

:childplease:

Its billions of women out here

You cant find one? Young nikkas ruined every thing for you? :mjlol:

In my mind, there's gotta be thousands of women out there for me :ohlawd:

Its literally billions to choose from :dead:

Stop wasting time typing bullshyt and go bag somethin..... You aint gonna be young & energetic forever.

Instead of complaining about "young nikkas" ... Step into the arena and have some fun

Stop with this marriage loverboy shyt youre always talkin bout.... Youre not living in reality.

Once you stop being a simp... You'll stop wasting time overthinking

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to go ahead and shame single motherhood and bum ass Father’s.

Nikkas who ain’t raising their kids can’t rock with me :scust:

Women who praise single motherhood :camby:

Both high grade kewns as far as I’m concerned.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Walking around with a pregnant belly/baby in a stroller & no man in sight:scust:

It's disheartening, all these shortsighted females with no care about their future & these young nikkas engaging in raw sex & ruining the dating/marriage pool for courteous, goal-oriented men such as myself
You sound like you're jealous somebody beat you to the punch. Young girls are hella fun, step yo game up young man. I fukk with the young girls. They're hella fun.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps

Simps are also fukking up the game for real nikkas. Women aint tryin to team up and have a real partnership when the next nikka is paying her rent, etc. but do yall. Im finna eat regardless

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Why do you feel you deserve these woman simply because your courteous aka a “ nice guy “

Face it nikka you can’t pull shyt

You sound like you're jealous somebody beat you to the punch. Young girls are hella fun, step yo game up young man. I fukk with the young girls. They're hella fun.
:whoa:

I'm not jealous of any of them nikkas. They made horrible decisions that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I'm just saying, I'd like to see young black people make smarter life choices. For the next generation's sake. Teenage/financially unstable pregnancy is a direct indicator of poverty and a lower quality of life for the children born.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:whoa:

I'm not jealous of any of them nikkas. They made horrible decisions that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I'm just saying, I'd like to see young black people make smarter life choices. For the next generation's sake. Teenage/financially unstable pregnancy is a direct indicator of poverty and a lower quality of life for the children born.

:camby: dude shut yo ass up