I'm sick and tired of these young women

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Walking around with a pregnant belly/baby in a stroller & no man in sight:scust:

It's disheartening, all these shortsighted females with no care about their future & these young nikkas engaging in raw sex & ruining the dating/marriage pool for courteous, goal-oriented men such as myself
Uh they could be out taking a walk while their husband or significant other is at work or something :gucci:. You see a pregnant woman alone and you automatically assume she’s single? Seems “short sighted” op :coffee:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Walking around with a pregnant belly/baby in a stroller & no man in sight:scust:

It's disheartening, all these shortsighted females with no care about their future & these young nikkas engaging in raw sex & ruining the dating/marriage pool for courteous, goal-oriented men such as myself
Maybe their man is out working and she’s getting the baby some fresh air.

c00n.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You need to move.
Stop complaining about puzzy you don't want.
Get laid and enjoy life.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh they could be out taking a walk while their husband or significant other is at work or something :gucci:. You see a pregnant woman alone and you automatically assume she’s single? Seems “short sighted” op :coffee:
Naw it is more an prejudiced opinion.