Im simultenously disgusted and in awe of the Patriots

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
It makes me sick to my stomach to see them nikkas win, but you have to respect them. The Spurs and Patriots have been BY FAR the most successful and effective franchises of the past 20 years. Whats scary about them is not only their regular and postseason dominance but the fact is that WHEN they get on the big stage they execute with cold efficiency. All the times the Spurs and Patriots lose in championships? They lost due to a fukking miracle.

Barring the Carson Palmer breaking his post season jinx, the Pats look all but set to hoist the Lombardi two years in a row. Scary thing is that they've been looking this good all season.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They have the opposing teams plays

Steelers getting it this year

:ufdup: *triots

Taco

All Star
Daps
I respect it. Cheating goes on in sports all the time. Diving in soccer, getting away with P.I. in football, traveling in basketball the list goes on. All of it is against the rules and a good percentage of the time the players are purposely doing it. Everyone who is mad wouldn't be trippin if the Pats were their team.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If my Giants wouldn't have beaten them in the Super Bowl twice i'd be a bitter motherfukker :wow:

I still think they're scumbags though :pachaha:

BTW Seattle throwing the game away to those scumbags is a bigger L than the Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls IMO...atleast to me it is. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes me sick to my stomach to see them nikkas win, but you have to respect them. The Spurs and Patriots have been BY FAR the most successful and effective franchises of the past 20 years. Whats scary about them is not only their regular and postseason dominance but the fact is that WHEN they get on the big stage they execute with cold efficiency. All the times the Spurs and Patriots lose in championships? They lost due to a fukking miracle.

Barring the Carson Palmer breaking his post season jinx, the Pats look all but set to hoist the Lombardi two years in a row. Scary thing is that they've been looking this good all season.

I wanna see a Cardinals/Patriots Superbowl.

I seriously think the Cardinals could get them.They have the offense(ranked #1 in the league I believe) to shyt on the Patriots defense....and they have a bunch of DB's to throw at the Pats on offense.Especially without Edelman out there.

I think the Cardinals D matches up really well with the Pats O.All those safeties they like to play.Honey Badger in the slot.They're #2 in the league when it comes to defending opposing TE's, to

I think it would be a great game

Daps
I wanna see a Cardinals/Patriots Superbowl.

I seriously think the Cardinals could get them.They have the offense(ranked #1 in the league I believe) to shyt on the Patriots defense....and they have a bunch of DB's to throw at the Pats on offense.Especially without Edelman out there.

I think the Cardinals D matches up really well with the Pats O.All those safeties they like to play.Honey Badger in the slot.They're #2 in the league when it comes to defending opposing TE's, to

I think it would be a great game

Would be a great game no doubt..Edelman will be back for the Superbowl if we make it that far.

Cardinals are a bit of a matchup nightmare for us in many cases, if we can get to Palmer however then he could fold a little.