I'm So disappointed in what became of Thomas Robinson

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:martin: Yeah nikka, HIM.
Thomas Robinson, 5th overall pick back in 2012 outta Kansas.

I remember thinking breh could be Amare light.

Was very disappointed when he was drafted to Sactown but then I saw his draft interview. Skip to 1:45 :

You could see the hunger in that mans eyes. The determination. I aint never seen somebody react that way after being drafted. Breh was all business from the jump . I knew he was gonna be an allstar one day.

Drafted in June 2012 and traded to Houston by Feb 2013:beli:

It was all downhill from there.

By July 2013 he was traded again to Portland.

Then Philly, then Lakers then Brooklyn.
Then nobody.
Breh went overseas and played in Russia for Khimko tf?
Then the Beikong Flydragons:wow:

Now he in the G league playing for the Maine Red Claws:mjcry:

Sacramento was a death sentence but I thought my boy had next:mjcry:

I bet when you woke up this morning you didn't think you'd see a thread on Thomas Robinson.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
He played well on the lakers. Breh is a good energy big off the bench
Should've been so much more. The work ethic was there. When he was in Portland, he had some good games off the bench. Breh had a game with 14 points and 16 boards.

If he wouldve got drafted anywhere else besides Sacramento, he wouldve lived up to the expectations.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Should've been so much more. The work ethic was there. When he was in Portland, he had some good games off the bench. Breh had a game with 14 points and 16 boards.

If he wouldve got drafted anywhere else besides Sacramento, he wouldve lived up to the expectations.

BUt his whole NBA career wasn't in Sacramento. He had other chances to live up to the hype on other teams, but what happened there?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Amar’e face up and midrange was deadly. Can’t just call any athletic PF the next Amar’e. Thomas Robinson couldn’t shoot.

Thomas Robinson is one of those guys who should be in the league whose not in the league. He could easily be a solid energy big.

My nikka Chris McCullough out the league too.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Thomas Robinson had no skills

He dominated small white boys in college, but never heard of his hype in high school. Not being able to shoot is a death sentence in the league nowadays. Same with the Morris twins but at least they developed a jumper that's what saved their career.

The Morris Twins were highly skilled coming out of college. They both could post iso and shoot the 3.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We have the new Amare

c309c0dee43545beb57a705027bb3d37.jpg