I'm So disappointed in what became of Thomas Robinson

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Undersized bully ball PFs who can out strong and out jump cacs in college aint shyt in the pros no more unless you have some semblance of skill. Randle is the last one who has some success but Randle can actually handle the ball some and shoot a lil bit

Robinson would been a double double guy in 1997

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was an industry plant from the jump. Like dude mentioned he had NO HYPE in HS. Wouldn't be surprised if he had one of them coaches that had to pay the parents to force him to play in high school. We all know that one kid. He got by off by pure athleticism and adrenaline for years...but once he got to the league, he looked like a complete imposter. Like he was playing a Martin Lawrence character getting busted in a disguise.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He was an industry plant from the jump. Like dude mentioned he had NO HYPE in HS. Wouldn't be surprised if he had one of them coaches that had to pay the parents to force him to play in high school. We all know that one kid. He got by off by pure athleticism and adrenaline for years...but once he got to the league, he looked like a complete imposter. Like he was playing a Martin Lawrence character getting busted in a disguise.

U BEIN A LIL TOO HARSH THO, I REMEMBER LIKIN HIM ON THE LAKERS TOO.....HE'S A COOL ENERGY GUY OFF THE BENCH WHO CAN HUSTLE HIS WAY TO 5 POINTS AND 5 REBOUNDS IN 10-15 MINUTES.....OF COURSE NOT WHAT HE WAS HYPED TO BE, BUT STILL DECENT ENOUGH TO HAVE A PLACE ON A TEAM.

HE'S PUTTIN UP 20-14 IN THE G-LEAGUE RN.....60% FROM THE FIELD AND EVEN SHOOTING THREES. I'D TAKE HIM AS THE 12TH MAN ON MY ROSTER ANY DAY.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

:russ:Gottdamn You just don’t like breh huh

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of nonsense, dude was a top 30 recruit who went to one of the top prep schools in the country and went on to Kansas.