I'm sorry but Young Thug - OD prolly the most melodic song I've heard all year

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
pretty much had this same thought today. dude is pouring his soul into that track :wow:

i was underwhelmed by the album at first, but every day i find myself with a different hook/quotable/adllib stuck on loop in my head. even the songs i originally thought were trash I'm starting to fukk with more and more now. for me, that's usually a sign of a solid album: you don't really get it at first, but it grows on you and has staying power
That's what I've been thinking wile reading the comments on here.

Still havnt heard the album, no one dropped a link :mjcry:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
*creeps in thread with dykk out lookin like
6Jos8.gif

wtf:mjlol:

Z z z z z z

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I knew I should not have clicked it. I was trying to be open minded Breh.

Okay. I am just going to assume that life has passed me by to the point where I just don't know how to listen to this.

To my old ass ears this shyt sounded like a mumble mouthed struggle (struggle struggle) singer over a beat made by a ten year old who has been experimenting with a 90s drum machine for that first day.

I mean I had to turn it off to be able to type about it. But my Brehdren are saying it's hot. They be trolling sometimes... Iono. Must be getting old.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps

Okay. I am just going to assume that life has passed me by to the point where I just don't know how to listen to this.

To my old ass ears this shyt sounded like a mumble mouthed struggle (struggle struggle) singer over a beat made by a ten year old who has been experimenting with a 90s drum machine for that first day.

I mean I had to turn it off to be able to type about it. But my Brehdren are saying it's hot. They be trolling sometimes... Iono. Must be getting old.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA

You have to put it in the whip and ride around to it. I listened to it the first 2 days at the house a d I have a nice system too but it was just like ehhhh. I let it play on the way to work and the way home and heard all types of shyt I missed. Like buddy above said shyt just gets stuck in your head. shyts riding no trolling. How long we gone have to wait for the Thugga and Future collab:mjcry:

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps

shakobe

All Star
Daps
You have to put it in the whip and ride around to it. I listened to it the first 2 days at the house a d I have a nice system too but it was just like ehhhh. I let it play on the way to work and the way home and heard all types of shyt I missed. Like buddy above said shyt just gets stuck in your head. shyts riding no trolling. How long we gone have to wait for the Thugga and Future collab:mjcry:

Around the time monster dropped
Future got washed

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this song is life breh :mjcry:

shyt was hittin my chakra's the first time i played this shyt

Beat is dope, but the poorly mixed vocals, especially the singing in the hook ruin the track for me. Ears are bleeding. And wtf is the deal with his "yawning" @ 03:10 - 03-14? :beli:

I want my music crisp and not sloppy recorded.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that whole tape slaps. was only feeling a couple tracks but after couple spins they all grew on me.

I GOT ONE MILLION BUT ONLY 10 IN THE BANK :ohlawd:

his verse on never had it is crazy