Im still uncomfortable with Latino n!ggas using the N word

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
After all these years im still bothered by this. I grew up with these motherfukkers and lived in predominately latino neighborhoods and although I got along with em I was never comfortable with these spics using the N word with wreckless abandonment. I still dont know where and when these nikkas got the pass to use the N word. They say it with more ferocity than them characters in Django. The barbershop I sometimes go to its latino but they cut nikka hair and the conversations are filled with every 3rd word being "nikka". Chime in on this coli latinos:demonic:
You shouldn't be cool with ANYONE using that word.

I've started to correct Black people who come at me with that "n!gga" sh!t.

At first they're usually caught off guard that somebody, especially a Black somebody, would take issue with that language.

Then they get pissed that they were called out. "Really, bro?"

A few seconds later, a look overcomes their face like "That makes sense."

I know I hit the sweet spot when a brother let's me know that they don't like the n-word either.

At that moment you can literally feel your fellow Black man gain some of his dignity back. It's incredible.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Yeah. White boys that chill with street dudes use it like its nothing. Same with any ethnic group that hangs around black people. They have made it okay for them to say it.

shyt makes me sick and when I go hang with one of my ghetto cousins and some non blacks are there spewing that word. I call them out for it. They shut up quick

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Yeah. White boys that chill with street dudes use it like its nothing. Same with any ethnic group that hangs around black people. They have made it okay for them to say it.

shyt makes me sick and when I go hang with one of my ghetto cousins and some non blacks are there spewing that word. I call them out for it. They shut up quick
Yeah, everybody gets checked around me.

I'm close to 200lbs these days so people don't argue.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If you're black and allow any other race from Cacs to Asians to Latinos and Arabs to call you ****** to your face then the jokes on you and you don't even see it..
The Black people who fall for this sh!t are usually the dumbest but most often the "hardest," if you get my drift.

They don't try that sh!t with Black people that have sense/dignity.

I like listening to them walk on egg shells as they talk to me. They know I'm listening to every fvcking word they're saying, too.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The Black people who fall for this sh!t are usually the dumbest but most often the "hardest," if you get my drift.

They don't try that sh!t with Black people that have sense/dignity.

I like listening to them walk on egg shells as they talk to me. They know I'm listening to every fvcking word they're saying, too.

Cacs will constantly keep pushing your buttons till you fall in line and comply. You have to nip it in the bud from th onset or it'll be a constant battle. Yes, they know who to funk with and who not to try..

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Cacs will constantly keep pushing your buttons till you fall in line and comply. You have to nip it in the bud from th onset or it'll be a constant battle. Yes, they know who to funk with and who not to try..
I wish more of us would understand this. But concepts like "dignity" and "self respect" are lost on many Black people. Or they're twisted to mean something that only benefits those who seek to destroy us.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I wish more of us would understand this. But concepts like "dignity" and "self respect" are lost on many Black people. Or they're twisted to mean something that only benefits those who seek to destroy us.

They bask in the glow of attention they receive from what they consider the master race..they are so happy to have the race in charge of all shyt give them some attention no matter how demeaning..I hate all c00ns and hope they die in 2016 of some plague that only targets c00ns. shyt makes me sick to my stomach!!! As a rule I think it's time we stopped associating with such blacks..

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
They bask in the glow of attention they receive from what they consider the master race..they are so happy to have the race in charge of all shyt give them some attention no matter how demeaning..I hate all c00ns and hope they die in 2016 of some plague that only targets c00ns. shyt makes me sick to my stomach!!! As a rule I think it's time we stopped associating with such blacks..
I look them dead in their eyes and tell em straight up "Stay far, far away from me with your bullsh!t."

People aren't used to seeing Black people with self respect.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I look them dead in their eyes and tell em straight up "Stay far, far away from me with your bullsh!t."

People aren't used to seeing Black people with self respect.

Most of the people in thecoli were shocked at boyegas response to the racists..they'd never muster the courage to even mention theyre black though they look it..spineless i tell you.