Im still uncomfortable with Latino n!ggas using the N word

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not that this is a pass to use the word, but it always surprises me the amount of people that don't know Puerto Rican are descendants of Africans and Europeans, mixed with the native taino Indians of Puerto Rico. I think what people online need to realize is just because you may have a pass in your local area to use certain words doesn't mean you have a pass to use it worldwide. When in doubt its better to omit certain words when you aren't sure who you are talking to or who would get offended by something.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
what about a black latino/afro latino
GcIJ68i.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that this is a pass to use the word, but it always surprises me the amount of people that don't know Puerto Rican are descendants of Africans and Europeans, mixed with the native taino Indians of Puerto Rico. I think what people online need to realize is just because you may have a pass in your local area to use certain words doesn't mean you have a pass to use it worldwide. When in doubt its better to omit certain words when you aren't sure who you are talking to or who would get offended by something.

Some Puerto Rican are black or black enough. Others pretty much aren't. Not all PRs should be using the N-word. I'm about to say PRs in general shouldn't say it. Just nikkas and proto nikkas like Dominicans.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Some Puerto Rican are black or black enough. Others pretty much aren't. Not all PRs should be using the N-word. I'm about to say PRs in general shouldn't say it. Just nikkas and proto nikkas like Dominicans.

This Is the type of statement that may encourage folks to keep spewing it out.

Oh its ok if dominicans say it..lol

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
So what's the black people of thecoli consensus on Latinos generally dikk riding all black shyt? Who needs who more..blacks needing latinos or latinos needing blacks more??
What use other than p*ssy do we derive from Latinos?
We literallybhave no use for them and they are actually a liability so scree them..​

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Explain

Exactly...Haitians are black ...people are so stupid

Brehs in the northeast simp to any non black woman. They pass up quality looking black women for some average non black woman. In this case, brehs simp to non black women that speak Spanish and do anything to have kids with them, to have "better" features. This leads to the "new black" and "I'm just American" labels that leads these half blacks into trouble with the police and statements like Raven Simone.

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
So you only a culture vulture that take, take, take from black folk and dispose of us black folk when yall through. :leostare:

And you say that pro black institutions are a waste, according to how you view them :smh:

ummm... its a word breh.. u didnt experience slavery or none of that.. nor did I

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Ima keep using it. Knock me out ima wake up in the hospital and say damn that nikka got me. No love lost.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
ummm... its a word breh.. u didnt experience slavery or none of that.. nor did I

Tell that to the people that marched back in the 60s that "nikka" was just a word :smh:

Tell that to the victims of police brutality that "nikka" is just a word.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
This is the dumb shyt and frame of thought Latinos will use to bamboozle nikkas so they can call you a nikka to your face and keep using the n word. "My nikka" is a Latino term now which is used in their spanglish They will explain to a black person about the African, European and Indian mix and just because they explain their racial makeup has some African blood this allows them to dikk ride on anything black. This is hilarious because if you goto their countries like PR and DR or even Mexico (I don't even know how Mexicans got a pass) you will see their true nature and feelings about anything from Africa much less their racial make up. Latinos are snakes and dikk riders, they not even a race, I cram to understand how they became our brothers in the struggle because they will sell you out in a second and stick to their own. I live in Newark and them Spanish and Portuguese nikkas stick together like thick and thin over there in the Ironbound section.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
This is the dumb shyt and frame of thought Latinos will use to bamboozle nikkas so they can call you a nikka to your face and keep using the n word. "My nikka" is a Latino term now which is used in their spanglish They will explain to a black person about the African, European and Indian mix and just because they explain their racial makeup has some African blood this allows them to dikk ride on anything black. This is hilarious because if you goto their countries like PR and DR or even Mexico (I don't even know how Mexicans got a pass) you will see their true nature and feelings about anything from Africa much less their racial make up. Latinos are snakes and dikk riders, they not even a race, I cram to understand how they became our brothers in the struggle because they will sell you out in a second and stick to their own. I live in Newark and them Spanish and Portuguese nikkas stick together like thick and thin over there in the Ironbound section.

so this little Dominican girl can't say ''nikka'' ?

o-DOMINICAN-REPUBLIC-HAITIAN-facebook.jpg