I'm thinking of taking a risk ... I may have sex soon and start boxing.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I met a lesbian tonight and we exchanged numbers, she said she wouldn't mind being with a "transgendered male", not sure what she meant, but I may fit that description. Like I can be anything I tell myself I am. Looking forward to getting to know her. I don't know, my circle is full of dynamic, creative, and expressive people, but sometimes it's too exciting and uncomfortable. I am used to being anti-social.

Okay just to clarify because your opening statement can lead to confusion, but what do you mean by you want to "hit" ''ANYONE" you see on the street :dame:
I'm acting out in ways that has me looking over my shoulder. I'm talking about fighting. I'm am so into bullshyt and negativity right now I'm about to lose everything. Right now my focus should be my career, and even though money aint everything, I Iike it, but I have to follow rules and plan. I'm struggling this week, but it's always gets better.I have HOPE.

Nothing I'm going through is that serious. I'm making mountains out of molehills.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I met a lesbian tonight and we exchanged numbers, she said she wouldn't mind being with a "transgendered male", not sure what she meant, but I may fit that description. Like I can be anything I tell myself I am. Looking forward to getting to know her. I don't know, my circle is full of dynamic, creative, and expressive people, but sometimes it's too exciting and uncomfortable. I am used to being anti-social.

I'm acting out in ways that has me looking over my shoulder. I'm talking about fighting. I'm am so into bullshyt and negativity right now I'm about to lose everything. Right now my focus should be my career, and even though money aint everything, I Iike it, but I have to follow rules and plan. I'm struggling this week, but it's always gets better.I have HOPE.

Nothing I'm going through is that serious. I'm making mountains out of molehills.

Man none of that shyt matter just go get some hoes. Shid that lesbian prolly going too bro bc they usually freakiest fees