Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thanks for the kind messages all. Forgot to add, if I have one legacy on here (besides just saying, follow the science, serve God, and stop dividing the community on identity!), it was the historical beefs series, especially when John Boyd Jr. himself posted it onto the National Black Farmers Association's own facebook page. The work I put into this is what I'm most proud of in my time here.

ALEXANDER HAMILTON AND AARON BURR BEEN DEAD 200 YEARS N STILL REALER THAN YA FAVORITE RAPPER (not mine, @th_412 just gave me a style to run with)

Historical beefs #2: When Kozo Noshino had to drop da bomb

Historical beefs #3: Robert Smalls vs. the Confederates

Historical beefs #4: Cleopatra

Historical beefs #5: The Greatest Sports Rivalry of All Time

Historical beefs #6: W.E.B. versus Booker T

Historical beefs #7: Bloody Scottish b*stards

Historical beefs #8: John Boyd Jr. versus the USDA

Historical beefs #9: Kwame Nkrumah vs. White Supremacy

Historical beefs #10: The Black Race Space Race

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, the coli’s losing one of its best quality posters on this one. I def think a step back from the boards and certain communities can be really helpful and stimulating for the psyche, so I can’t complain. You’ll be missed though fam, def make a return if the mood hits and make sure you let us know of any projects you jump on. I’ll def be looking to support because I know the quality to expect.

:salute:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the kind messages all. Forgot to add, if I have one legacy on here (besides just saying, follow the science, serve God, and stop dividing the community on identity!), it was the historical beefs series, especially when John Boyd Jr. himself posted it onto the Black Farmers Association's own facebook page. The work I put into this is what I'm most proud of in my time here.

ALEXANDER HAMILTON AND AARON BURR BEEN DEAD 200 YEARS N STILL REALER THAN YA FAVORITE RAPPER (not mine, @th_412 just gave me a style to run with)

Historical beefs #2: When Kozo Noshino had to drop da bomb

Historical beefs #3: Robert Smalls vs. the Confederates

Historical beefs #4: Cleopatra

Historical beefs #5: The Greatest Sports Rivalry of All Time

Historical beefs #6: W.E.B. versus Booker T

Historical beefs #7: Bloody Scottish b*stards

Historical beefs #8: John Boyd Jr. versus the USDA

Historical beefs #9: Kwame Nkrumah vs. White Supremacy

Historical beefs #10: The Black Race Space Race

You’ll be missed, but I 100% understand where you’re coming from. There’s a lot of toxicity here and it’s easy to get pulled into it. Hope you’ll consider coming back, even if only in some subforums like HL or The Root, because you definitely elevated the Coli overall and were a must-read poster for me.