I'm watching college womens track & field and no lie...

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Only for competition purposes of course, not for sexual reasons at all, but I believe the women should be able to run naked. Because each article of clothing technically slows them down. So to be fair to them and support women’s rights, they should be able to (an encouraged) to run races naked in order to not deny them their right to achieve the highest time possible. Anything else would be holding them back, and that’s simply not acceptable.

And this change of rules SHOULD NOT apply to men, because men have already had it easy enough, and to be fair to women, they should have to accept the fact that they will lose time from articles of clothing. This is not a competition. Let women have this!

while I see your point and respect it I do believe flapping yams may slow down the sistas thus once again giving the flat booty wite wimmins a leg up. We must rise up

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
while I see your point and respect it I do believe flapping yams may slow down the sistas thus once again giving the flat booty wite wimmins a leg up. We must rise up
Aint nobody trying to see them. It came on I turned the channel. :mjlol:

I'm there to see the sistas pulling that spandex out of their bootys.

:troll:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Only for competition purposes of course, not for sexual reasons at all, but I believe the women should be able to run naked. Because each article of clothing technically slows them down. So to be fair to them and support women’s rights, they should be able to (an encouraged) to run races naked in order to not deny them their right to achieve the highest time possible. Anything else would be holding them back, and that’s simply not acceptable.

And this change of rules SHOULD NOT apply to men, because men have already had it easy enough, and to be fair to women, they should have to accept the fact that they will lose time from articles of clothing. This is not a competition. Let women have this!
Ancient Greek men worked out at the gym and performed at the Olympics naked

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yes brother, I understand this point and that’s why I calculated for it in my Women’s Rights Naked Race Formula ™️

We will have the flat booty women start a certain distance behind the other women, and the distance they start behind will be determined by the distance of the race and adjusted accordingly. We must forge on in our efforts to support women athletes to the fullest

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yes brother, I understand this point and that’s why I calculated for it in my Women’s Rights Naked Race Formula ™️

We will have the flat booty women start a certain distance behind the other women, and the distance they start behind will be determined by the distance of the race and adjusted accordingly. We must forge on in our efforts to support women athletes to the fullest
Naked races won't work.

t*ts are going to be flapping around everywhere therefore reducing speed.

:ufdup:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

the leader we deserve :wow:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

choo choo?

C179-EB67-C1-F2-41-F0-AC28-55587-A71-A766.png

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to get in trouble with my boys during our track meets posted up watching the girls sprint

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Track and volleyball are the two sports where women can look muscular and athletic while still looking feminine and sexy. For some reason it seems like 80% of black female sprinters are fine

Not in the face, maybe the body.

I like women sprinters as much as the next guy but that percentage is more like 35% are decent facially. Alot of them look hard.