I'm watching college womens track & field and no lie...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
These women are fast as hell and it's honestly entertaining... :salute:

They are really in shape. :mjpls:
no bullshyt.... U should've climbed a tree at the university of texas..when bianca knight migrated from Mississippi..

milk chocolate...n had a stage coach on the back of that thang..thighs thicker than a muhfukkin quarter horse.....n smelled like the book of genesis..

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only for competition purposes of course, not for sexual reasons at all, but I believe the women should be able to run naked. Because each article of clothing technically slows them down. So to be fair to them and support women’s rights, they should be able to (an encouraged) to run races naked in order to not deny them their right to achieve the highest time possible. Anything else would be holding them back, and that’s simply not acceptable.

And this change of rules SHOULD NOT apply to men, because men have already had it easy enough, and to be fair to women, they should have to accept the fact that they will lose time from articles of clothing. This is not a competition. Let women have this!

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
451203126ea2d4769d42dd5450aab20b.gif

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Only for competition purposes of course, not for sexual reasons at all, but I believe the women should be able to run naked. Because each article of clothing technically slows them down. So to be fair to them and support women’s rights, they should be able to (an encouraged) to run races naked in order to not deny them their right to achieve the highest time possible. Anything else would be holding them back, and that’s simply not acceptable.

And this change of rules SHOULD NOT apply to men, because men have already had it easy enough, and to be fair to women, they should have to accept the fact that they will lose time from articles of clothing. This is not a competition. Let women have this!
:jbhmm: Interesting take. I agree wholeheartedly.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
no bullshyt.... U should've climbed a tree at the university of texas..when bianca knight migrated from Mississippi..

milk chocolate...n had a stage coach on the back of that thang..thighs thicker than a muhfukkin quarter horse.....n smelled like the book of genesis..
You know her by name? :mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

Dap+Reputation

:ehh:

* I agree*