Imagine you could become entirely nonreactive...

I'd say....

• Sign me up

• F that

Results are only viewable after voting.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Complexion has to be the best thread starter on this forum.

Every thread you create is edifying and provides material everyone can take from.

I wouldnt call it non-reactive though, maybe more completely aware of feelings for example and deciding conciousnessly if I want to feel that way and why I want to feel that way.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk that, I’m reactionary and will get worked up over some small shyt in the moment. But also never let anything linger past the moment and nothing is ever that serious to me after the fact. But in the moment…let me be passionate, excited, etc…nikka that’s called living. Humans have emotions; it’s natural. Real nikkas realize that motions are fleeting and experience them and let them pass.

• Dap

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is something I've actually been working on.
I got family members with ADHD and these motherfukkers could be surrounded by chaos, screaming kids, everything in shambles, and they're just chilling, completely unphased.

Meanwhile I'm stressed the hell out, counting the seconds till I can get the fukk out of there. I see, hear and feel everything around me. Around healthy environments I'm shining. I gotta get better at tuning the negative out.

• Dap

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
all that tough shyte only ends one way

like the terminator getting lowered into the hot cauldron melted down

ha

• Haha