Ime Udoka Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2022-23 Boston Celtics season thread

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would love to get Jakob Poeltl
Who you willing to give up though?:lupe:
I'd give up Pritchard, Vonleh, Jackson, and a first rounder. I'd be a little reluctant giving up Kornet. That goofball has grown on me. Plus I'd like multiple bodies to throw at Giannis and Embiid in the playoffs.

Or, we can throw in Kornet in the trade and sign Favors. :handshake:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Who you willing to give up though?:lupe:
I'd give up Pritchard, Vonleh, Jackson, and a first rounder. I'd be a little reluctant giving up Kornet. That goofball has grown on me. Plus I'd like multiple bodies to throw at Giannis and Embiid in the playoffs.

Or, we can throw in Kornet in the trade and sign Favors. :handshake:

I don't know, I don't wanna give up Pritchard. Like Kornet, Pritchard has grown on me lol. Dude got alot of heart

:mjlol::wow:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, I don't wanna give up Pritchard. Like Kornet, Pritchard has grown on me lol. Dude got alot of heart

:mjlol::wow:

:pachaha:Yeah, when it comes down to it I'd rather just stay put and pray we can stay healthy for the playoffs. Team still has like a 2 mil injury exception from Gallinari. Hopefully quality players will be bought out.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:Yeah, when it comes down to it I'd rather just stay put and pray we can stay healthy for the playoffs. Team still has like a 2 mil injury exception from Gallinari. Hopefully quality players will be bought out.

Lol true. I think Vonleh is serviceable. He's good in spots for big Centers like Embiid and a very good rebounder

The only thing is that I don't want Horford to play anything over 20 minutes this season lol

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you think about Obi Toppin? I think he'll fit so well with this team. Knicks are so trash his value might be so low right now

Eh don’t think he’s really needed.

Honestly don’t expect any trades, I think Justin Jackson will get waived at some point to sign a ring chaser and we’ll ride it out with the rest

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Eh don’t think he’s really needed.

Honestly don’t expect any trades, I think Justin Jackson will get waived at some point to sign a ring chaser and we’ll ride it out with the rest

Man only thing I question about Brad is why is Justin Jackson still on the team? He does nothing well. When he plays Vs scrubs he looks even worse than the other scrubs, he shooting 20% from the field. Takes the joy out of garbage time. I rather have Kabengele there.

fukk it Bring back Matt Ryan, that DoorDash comment took me out😆🤣😂

That boy shooting nearly 40% from 3.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Joe Needs to play the sniper gang lineup at some point.

PG White
SG Brogdon
SF Hauser
PF Grant
C Horford

I would like to see him experiment with No Jayson and no Jaylen lineups. Get these them more rest during the season

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is something I see Tatum still struggle with sometimes. You see the Heat is playing you in the next game, you should know they are going to change their gameplan in the way they defend you. He'll get there for sure, but he needs to make in-game adjustments on how a team is defending him. He's great at next game adjustments, but in-game he still needs to work on

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is something I see Tatum still struggle with sometimes. You see the Heat is playing you in the next game, you should know they are going to change their gameplan in the way they defend you. He'll get there for sure, but he needs to make in-game adjustments on how a team is defending him. He's great at next game adjustments, but in-game he still needs to work on
Foul trouble took him out of the game. Picked up some dumb fouls early, and an appalling foul to start the 3rd. The bigger issue is the C's are 0-3 in overtime and have awful late game execution

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Love Al Horford, but his rim protection has really really gone down this season. Dare I say Luke Kornet is a better rim protector than him at this moment

I know Timelord is coming back, but Celtics need to get another rim protector. Or just bring Kabengele from the G-League

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Foul trouble took him out of the game. Picked up some dumb fouls early, and an appalling foul to start the 3rd. The bigger issue is the C's are 0-3 in overtime and have awful late game execution

True. They just lack an inside presence right now to give them easy buckets in the paint and get more rebounds. Miami had like 21 2nd chance points or something like that. Horrible

All the loses they have this season. Look at the opposing team's front line

Cavs - Jarett Allen and Mobley
Bulls - Vucevic
Heat - Bam

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
We’ll get them back. Butler is a dawg, we had no answer for Bam. It took a horrible game from Tatum/Brogdon and no Rob and they needed OT to beat us, bounce back game on Sunday Vs the Nets.

Bam, Butler, Herro and Lowry all scored 20+