Imma keep it stacks with you... Joker is just a white version of KD

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Only difference is Joker has hardly any competition at his position (position less basketball) so he's given more task aka passes more than one would in the past.

Wilt chamberlain some say wasn't that good, he only reached those cartoon numbers because of the weaker competition.
Funny, he battled Bill Russell and Kareem Abdul Jabbar in their primes but what do I know? As for his strength, even Arnold Shwartz n negros said he was stronger than he was during the Conan films but I digress
Yet in today's game where everyone recognizes the weaker competition (name 5 dominant bigs today, I'll wait) but that FACT gets thrown out the window when discussing the joker. It's always look at him dominate these under sized bigs.... WOW :wow: all time greatness right there :whew:

Nah, I see Kevin Duckworth in white face getting it in out there. And I'm sure most of you forgot about the real KD so let's roll the tape...

After looking at those highlights, I'm not sure he's even Duckworth status :hubie:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But you just watched him buss AD ass two postseasons in a row
You're easily impressed. Anthony been getting his ass busted since college...
anthony-davis-i-love-it.gif

Your bytch ass got tired of getting clowned in the game section so bad you stopped posting and started wasting people's time in here :dead:
I haven't posted anywhere because I just spent 2yrs doing hard time, lockdown, roll call, ham sammiches with mustard, black coffee no cream, moonshine from a toilet, no showers after 9:30 unless you wanna see man on man action, commissary late but funds was deposited early, you owe me 5 packs of cig buds plus Arian interest muthafukka. You know, shyt like that. Sometimes, I would imagine posting from my cell :unsure:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

I haven't posted anywhere because I just spent 2yrs doing hard time, lockdown, roll call, ham sammiches with mustard, black coffee no cream, moonshine from a toilet, no showers after 9:30 unless you wanna see man on man action, commissary late but funds was deposited early, you owe me 5 packs of cig buds plus Arian interest muthafukka. You know, shyt like that. Sometimes, I would imagine posting from my cell :unsure:

You got them drake charges for the DNA found on your p*ssy matrrss you sick fukk

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Imagine being over 50 and doing jail time :mjlol: