Imma keep it stacks with you... Joker is just a white version of KD

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
A power forward in previous eras.
Was a power forward when he entered the league, complains about having to be the center and always gets injured because he can't take the beating during an era where there's hardly any "bangers" down low

The fact he thought that was a suffice answer, answers questions about him and his overall knowledge of the game :manny:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So being a future HOFer with rings and an MVP supposed to be an insult, Courtdog? :dwillhuh::rudy:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Only difference is Joker has hardly any competition at his position (position less basketball) so he's given more task aka passes more than one would in the past.

Wilt chamberlain some say wasn't that good, he only reached those cartoon numbers because of the weaker competition.
Funny, he battled Bill Russell and Kareem Abdul Jabbar in their primes but what do I know? As for his strength, even Arnold Shwartz n negros said he was stronger than he was during the Conan films but I digress
Yet in today's game where everyone recognizes the weaker competition (name 5 dominant bigs today, I'll wait) but that FACT gets thrown out the window when discussing the joker. It's always look at him dominate these under sized bigs.... WOW :wow: all time greatness right there :whew:

Nah, I see Kevin Duckworth in white face getting it in out there. And I'm sure most of you forgot about the real KD so let's roll the tape...

After looking at those highlights, I'm not sure he's even Duckworth status :hubie:

Dumb as fukk. Kevin Duckworth was a head case who could mentally be taken out of games.

Stop it....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So being a future HOFer with rings and an MVP supposed to be an insult, Courtdog? :dwillhuh::rudy:
To the rookie class of posters...

This is how stupid your post can look if you only read the title :facepalm:
Dumb as fukk. Kevin Duckworth was a head case who could mentally be taken out of games.

Stop it....
Nah bruh, KD was clutch bruh :stop:

In today's NBA he'd have similar numbers as the jokester. Who stopping him in todays NBA, I'll wait :popcorn:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:flabbynsick: court you done lost it dawg, cant make a controversial thread properly :shaq2: