Imo im the best artist in the world and one of the all time greats already

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now I'm making shyt so profoundly unique it's scary. I scare myself, I feel like hov. I might have to cut myself to see it I'll bleed.

My work can't be duplicated. I do so many different things, another biting artist will get confused. That's why I freestyle every piece. Thumbnails and brain storming is for suckas . I pick up the pen and express the pain within. That's why nothing out there looks like my shyt

My combination of colors, styles, patterns and textures... combined with profound wisdoms is something that the art world has never seen. I never seen Warhol talking about depression, death, loneliness, racism, spiritually all in one piece and still make it fly enough to rock on a shirt. I've came to the conclusion Im a genius and he was a fraud. basquiat was a fraud . I talk about pain but have the SKILL also to combine with the message.

Any artist that copy photos is full of shyt, that's not real art. Still life, photo realism isn't art, it's still and decoration. Art is suppose to be meaningful, it's suppose to hurt. It's suppose to be poetic, stories of sorrow and triumph. If u never shed a tear creating, you're not a real artist. If you're art don't have pain, you're a skilled poser basically, you're not an artist. If you're a rapper and only talk about the club, man u ain't a artist

I thank God for giving me this gift, because with out it I have nothing to live for. I found a new reason to live, I want my art to teach, inspire and to create emotion and make people think. It took me a long time to figure what type of artist I am . I want my art to be worth more than money. I want to to touch ppl for centuries to come.

I've been doing this since I was 5 and Its just now coming to together which shows why in life u should follow your passion and never give up. Ppl might laugh at u and tell u that you're unrealistic or stupid, but u gotta believe and fight for your dream. Life is short, and although the sacrifice to pursue your dream is long and painful, good things comes to those that wait.

Enclosing, I'm a competitor, the industry is afraid of me for the right reasons , I'm not a peaceful man, I come for war. I want to be the best and make no apologies about it. So yes I'm coming with me sword to conquer the game, and anybody that do like it can either bow down and hand over their crown or get their head chopped off and I take it .