Impact Wrestling VS. Lucha Underground - 4/6/2018 (Free To Stream On Twitch)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Alberto consistently is unprofessional and flaky. Why do promotions still tolerate his foolishness? :martin:

My theory is that with WWE gobbling up every decent talent, these companies think he's the biggest start they can get. It's not mistake that ROH, TNA, and LU have all tried with him since he was released the first time for slapping a dude.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My theory is that with WWE gobbling up every decent talent, these companies think he's the biggest start they can get. It's not mistake that ROH, TNA, and LU have all tried with him since he was released the first time for slapping a dude.
He doesn't have a single memorable moment with any of those 3 promotions. Even LU couldn't make him interesting.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
DaJXx5WVwAEg7I4.jpg:large

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Alberto really did walk out on Impact, that sucks for them. They got a PPV in two weeks with TV in the can to lead up to it, and just spent 10 mins on the TV this week promoting the match in a really great way.

I guess they should know better than to bank on the guy, but still. The company can't catch a break.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
If Alberto really did walk out on Impact, that sucks for them. They got a PPV in two weeks with TV in the can to lead up to it, and just spent 10 mins on the TV this week promoting the match in a really great way.

I guess they should know better than to bank on the guy, but still. The company can't catch a break.

Time to bring in hardened criminal NICK GAGE @Jmare007 @Ace of the Metropolitan

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm already wrestled out and we haven't even watched Spring Break and Takeover yet.

You not wrestled out breh..... it’s just after you watched that (I can’t believe I’m saying this) PIFF.

You don’t have the desire to watch anything inferior the next 2 days........ sans ROH

:skip:

Your pallet is full:pachaha:

Martha

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Man, this show was not good at all. TNA's roster is a dumpster fire, LU's whole thing is negated by being in a show shot like any other cheap indie. Plus add in the worst possible announce team. Main event was probably the best thing on the show, but looooooool at Del Rio no showing and TNA having to promote him for their upcoming PPV 10 times on the show.