In 15-20 years, white folks are gonna be saying "c00n"

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
In all seriousness, Ive overheard groups of 10 year old white girls refer to each other as "my nikka". Overheard Asians call themselves nikka.Cant expect non black people to stop saying it then they go home and listen to their favorite rapper and have them say it 10 times in one line.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
But c00n isn't a term of endearment to us. So it would still be racist/negative for a white person to call a black person a c00n. :sas1:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and defending it cuz they have a black friend :hubie: I've stated this before: Y'all are gonna make that shyt alot "cooler" than you intended.

Just like the "nikka" :sas2:

The flaw in this statement is just like others have been stating. that word is not a term of endearment. Also, u rarely hear white people refer to a Black person as an uncle tom or sellout, so there wouldnt be a need for whites to use that reference.

If a white person said Clearence Thomas is a c00n there is no way a white person could justify how that sounds by saying "but I have a Black friend."

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I dont see this happening cause c00n has one meaning and I dont see how u can spin the meaning into a term of endearment.

but I'll let u cook.

The flaw in this statement is just like others have been stating. that word is not a term of endearment. Also, u rarely hear white people refer to a Black person as an uncle tom or sellout, so there wouldnt be a need for whites to use that reference.

If a white person said Clearence Thomas is a c00n there is no way a white person could justify how that sounds by saying "but I have a Black friend."
Never said anything about it being "endearment", just being "cool"

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In all seriousness, Ive overheard groups of 10 year old white girls refer to each other as "my nikka". Overheard Asians call themselves nikka.Cant expect non black people to stop saying it then they go home and listen to their favorite rapper and have them say it 10 times in one line.
Asians and Mexicans say nikka more than blacks. I’m old, played pickup ball at 24 and everyone was saying nikka to each other and they black homies. Black kids don’t care anymore. Not sure about white kids cuz there wasn’t any that night hooping