in 1988, what were you doing?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I was listening to BDP so closely and starting to grab on girls. I was also wearing Troops, building foul relationships with older dealers who saw a wise young man in the making and balling my ass off!

to this day there's a record i heard on KISS that went "why....why...does a brother kill another for the color of a rag"

i thought it must have been off the colors soundtrack but it aint.

anybody knows that record i'd appreciate it. real eerie joint. echoey joint. like PSK echoey. i thought it was 7A3 or some shyt.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was listening to BDP so closely and starting to grab on girls. I was also wearing Troops, building foul relationships with older dealers who saw a wise young man in the making and balling my ass off!

to this day there's a record i heard on KISS that went "why....why...does a brother kill another for the color of a rag"

i thought it must have been off the colors soundtrack but it aint.

anybody knows that record i'd appreciate it. real eerie joint. echoey joint. like PSK echoey. i thought it was 7A3 or some shyt.

:usure: :scusthov: those were NEVER hot....where were ur Ballys?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That's great and all in concept...but that's ya moms t*ts ya talkin about :katt:

nall it was my uncles chick..she was a freak...

i was mannish as a grasshopper...88 houston tx was hot as fukk...n the biking shorts...perspiration from within kuz of the broads havin bushes..

bytch get full of some boons farm strawberry n dime sack durin a couple round of spades...anything goes if u catch em alone..

:youngsabo:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i used to have a few spandex shorts too. i blame hammer. for real. all 67 pounds of me tried to pull them lycras off. i was vile.