in case you needed a reminder of how fukked up white people are...

art_vandelay

Rookie
Daps
Also for those who want confirmation on this story...
Racist Parents Allowed Their Child to Die?
fiercefemtivist10.jpg
So, fake story and she deleted her account because people started asking questions...

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Why is a nurse the one trying to save a child's life, is that not what the doctor is supposed to do?
In general, everyone on the team plays a part: MD, PA,NP, RT, RN, etc. The MD doesn't and can't do everything.

Not sure about this situation and why she was the only one qualified. There should be multiple people qualified to do something.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Shyt like this happens everyday :yeshrug:
She prob took it down due to the potential HIPAA violation.

If this is real, she should have never put it on social media in the first place. I never understand people who post work related matters on social media. Her coworkers probably reported her.

I know someone who got fired for posting a serious work related incident on FB.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I do remember a story before about racist parents refusing to have black nurses in the delivery room, but this particular story seems like:duck:. .
Only the nurse can resolve this situation and a doctor is not there to take a pediatric emergency??? In an ER a young child in critical condition would be top priority for the attending docs.

I think it's the wording. Procedures vs task. I doubt that it was a procedure that she was the only one qualified to do, but more of a task. (ex getting in a difficult IV, assessing a med port, maintaining/troubleshooting a piece of equipment needed in this emergency). Procedures, in general, are done by a MD/NP/PA. But again, why is there only one person qualified to do it? If it was her day off, then what?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Once again sometimes I wished I lived in TV world. In TV world this would be a case on Law And Order and the parents would be charged with manslaughter but everyday I wake up it's not TV world.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One less cac to deal with?:yeshrug:

It had to be said. Had this child lived he would've grew up with the same hatred of black people.:francis:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Im not suprised at all...

My roommates father was a ER Doctor and he used to work at this Hospital In Alvin Tx.
He said he loved working there because when the white people in alvin found out the ER doctor was black they decided they would rather drive to houston than go see a black doctor.
He would be at work chillin majority of the time just racking up hrs.

Apparently back in the day Alvin TX had a High concentration of KKK members