In Hindsight Nas' response and campaign against Supa Ugly was the most simptastic thing in Hip Hop

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
:scusthov:

After Jay dropped Supa Ugly

Alll u heard was Nas goin on radio talm bout

"Waaaah waaaah he's being disrespectful to women and he's too hard on hoes waaah waaah"

I mean listen to this :cape: ass nikka

Ol "waaah he's soo hard on hoes...he's soo disrespectful to women"

Had rosie perez stanning him and sht cuz he's such a sweet heart and cares about women's feelings :pachaha:

Same nikka rdy to disgrace the whole black race over rap beef he talm about disrespecting hoes is wrong and crossing lines :pachaha:

Nas stans defend ya boiiii

Fckin soft ass simp ass "I fell in love with Kelis at first sight" ass nikka :scusthov:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ether as a song itself is too whiny...."bu bu but I thought we was boys:why:"...knowin damn well they wasn't boys:wtb:...Nas got it though,everybody luvs when the underdog comes out swingin:manny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov:

After Jay dropped Supa Ugly

Alll u heard was Nas goin on radio talm bout

"Waaaah waaaah he's being disrespectful to women and he's too hard on hoes waaah waaah"

I mean listen to this :cape: ass nikka

Ol "waaah he's soo hard on hoes...he's soo disrespectful to women"

Had rosie perez stanning him and sht cuz he's such a sweet heart and cares about women's feelings :pachaha:

Same nikka rdy to disgrace the whole black race over rap beef he talm about disrespecting hoes is wrong and crossing lines :pachaha:

Nas stans defend ya boiiii

Fckin soft ass simp ass "I fell in love with Kelis at first sight" ass nikka :scusthov:

weren't you exposed already for being a closeted Nas stan that only does this for "certain" reasons? :beli: