"In late 96'..Wyclef pockets were deep..and HAITIAN JACK had both his hands in them"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Breh I said led zeppelin or pink Floyd. You show me some dude no one ever heard of.

Dude....big name rock and pop acts was getting that extortion work too

Madonna and Bruce Springsteen were part of that quartet along with Prince and Mj that ruled the 90s but were also muscled by the Mafia...

Madonna was forced to fork over millions to Freddie Demann when he exited his role as Maverick Records...As "payment' for his payola services ... protection and plugging her into her first distribution deal with Interscope/time warner

The same Freddie Demann who Harry O financer of Death Row called his only true friend in the industry

Tommy Motorola said he came to "protect" Bruce after seeing Bruce get smacked up by CBS records cocaine junkie Walter Yetnikoff

TOMMY MOTTALA was HORRIFIED when he seen CBS president Walter Yetnikoff SLAP Bruce Springsteen

The same Tommy Mottala whom Hall N Oates warned Michael Jackson about as being TERRIFYING

These are just a few...the business is unregulated musicians have been getting extorted long before Rap became a genre

Last edited:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Please do yourself a favor STOP POSTING

:manny:

Book Excerpt: The Man Who Saved Jimi Hendrix from the Mafia

You really need to think before you speak...as well as READ fool

Cause if you really read this thread you would see a reference to ORI SPADO the LA MOBSTER turned FBI informant and mentor to Haitian Jack

Who ate off many rock and metal bands whom wanted airplay and club gigs in LA and VEGAS along with Freddie Demann whom got Madonna to cough up 25 million to get back control of her indy label

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/book-excerpt-the-man-who-saved-jimi-hendrix-from-the-mafia-20111118
these cats were already exposed as frauds, that shyt never happen. as for jimi being drugged out 24 7 is exaggerated.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dude....big name rock and pop acts was getting that extortion work too

Madonna and Bruce Springsteen were part of that quartet along with Prince and Mj that ruled the 90s but were also muscled by the Mafia...

Madonna was forced to fork over millions to Freddie Demann when he exited his role as Maverick Records...As "payment' for his payola services ... protection and plugging her into her first distribution deal with Interscope/time warner

The same Freddie Demann who Harry O financer of Death Row called his only true friend in the industry

Tommy Motorola said he came to "protect" Bruce after seeing Bruce get smacked up by CBS records cocaine junkie Walter Yetnikoff

TOMMY MOTTALA was HORRIFIED when he seen CBS president Walter Yetnikoff SLAP Bruce Springsteen

The same Tommy Mottala whom Hall N Oates warned Michael Jackson about as being TERRIFYING

These are just a few...the business is unregulated musicians have been getting extorted long before Rap became a genre

But you also have to keep in mind, in the 80's the black race was plagued with poverty. Alot of people who were down to do whatever in order to survive had their hands dirty. When rap emerged alot of the same people who were hood entrepreneurs dove into the rap game. These people were not talented, they had no real influence. Similar to how the Mob got into the music business with acts like Sinatra, its the same thing. The music business is big money. And people are going to milk what they can. Its not a black thing, its a criminal thing. You go where the money is. Extortion was not spear headed by hiphop......

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
But that isn't true ... His co defendant was none other then hatian jack ..... Jack nor tut had anything to do with his 94 shooting/robbery ...

You know What I think is strange. PAC admits biggie warned him. But he is stil angry at him. I think it was Love what b.i.g that. What you think Jimmy and them thought of big when they knew he warned beforehand. I wasnt there, But I keep feelin Biggie was done wrong.

PAC could also be angry at himself for not taking the advice.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Drug money and hip-hop have been partners since the 80's.

True indeed

Basically I have yet to meet a promoter who wasn't involved or didn't have a past history in the Drug Game...

Even the backpack/conscious rap angle would be nothing without Drug Money..

Rebekah Scott who did like a ten year bid on cocaine distribution conspiracy charges was the manager of KRS ONE

Chuck D started out in Long Island promoting parties with the help of the infamous street crew out in Hempstead known as the 98 POSSE

I remember seeing Rakim at an afterparty hosted by a big time southern kingpin named E shaw he would book Eric B and Ra to make.appearancesnin Georgia and the Carolinas...

Eshaw just came home after like a 30 year bid I dated his codefendants youngest sister during the 90s

Hustlers and dealers been in hip hop long before gangsta rap and trap

Last edited:

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
But you also have to keep in mind, in the 80's the black race was plagued with poverty. Alot of people who were down to do whatever in order to survive had their hands dirty. When rap emerged alot of the same people who were hood entrepreneurs dove into the rap game. These people were not talented, they had no real influence. Similar to how the Mob got into the music business with acts like Sinatra, its the same thing. The music business is big money. And people are going to milk what they can. Its not a black thing, its a criminal thing. You go where the money is. Extortion was not spear headed by hiphop......

exactly extorting in general is not even a rap thing it's a street thing in general

Daps
Reppin
NULL
H.W. Bush, who was at one point and time the Director of the CIA, paired with Reagan to create a drug trafficking ring throughout Black neighborhoods in America, namely one in Los Angeles because the CIA was funneling munitions and money to Nicaraguan Contra Operatives based in Northern California. Ronald Reagan authorized a CIA covert military action against Nicaragua, so the CIA hired Nicaraguan Colonel Enrique Bermudez to mobilize an illegal uprising. Bermudez created the Fuerza Democratica Nicaraguense (FDN) which he then filled with the most well-armed and sufficiently trained of the Contras. To help fund this, the Contras reached out to the CIA's trafficking of Cocaine being imported from Colombia into the United States in collaboration with the National Security Council (NSC). The CIA funded the Nicaraguan Contras by selling millions of dollars worth of Columbian cocaine converted into Crack Cocaine in CIA Labs that was then distributed out into inner city Black communities. Bloods and Crips (who are a creation of the CIA and COINTELPRO) in LA were utilized as Informants and drug pushers of crack cocaine being flown in from labs in Mena, Arkansas.

The Crips and Bloods made millions for both themselves and the Contra’s illegal insurgency in Nicaragua, and also for the CIA the Israeli MOSSAD. The money from these drug sales were then funneled back to the CIA and sent up north to the Contras for them to purchase Military Arms and Weaponry. Both Eazy E and Suge were Informants and Agent Provocateurs in one of the largest police-intelligence collaborations of its time. The Jewish Defense League, which was set up in conjunction with COINTELPRO, created the Gangsta Rap genre as means of psychological warfare on the Black community. The men behind Ruthless Records, Jerry Heller and Michael Klein, were agent provocateurs in Israeli intelligence services, the MOSSAD. David Kenner is apart of the Skull and Bones fraternity. The JDL and CIA teamed together to create two record labels based in Los Angeles which would act as drug trafficking centers masked as record labels: Death Row Records and Ruthless Records. These two companies were created and financed by CIA drug proceeds. Harry O, Gary Webb's Dark Alliance, Rick Freeway Ross, and Patrick Johnson, who grew up in the same neighborhood as Suge Knight, were all CIA cartel operatives who provided the start up money for these labels.

The reason why Kenner and Heller controlled the finances of these labels? Because these record labels belong to the JDL, not Suge or Eazy. Other JDL labels, i.e. Time Warner and Sony, agreed to distribute Death Row as means of cashing in on this lucrative operation. Ever wondered why TMZ owns all Suge Knight footage, or why Orlando Anderson's interviews were broadcasted on CNN? TMZ and CNN are owned by Time Warner as is Death Row. Which magazine produced publications and interviews of Tupac's fake jail stint and fake East Coast West Coast beef? Vibe Magazine. Who owns Vibe Magazine? Quincy Jones. We all know how Tupac and Quincy Jones were "connected". This crack cocaine ring involved not only them but also the LAPD and the FBI. Hence why both labels were filled with and ran by informants. This intelligence collaboration brought in over $15 million a month industry in Compton and South Central and established local networks of crack cocaine and PCP distribution Chicago, Miami, D.C., San Diego and Honolulu, and many more major cities. Why do you think Eazy was routinely invited to the White House. Because he was under the orders of H.W. Bush as a loyal puppet and useful tool for the agenda to destroy the Black community.

The crack cocaine and gangsta rap money was being pushed back into the White House from Eazy, Heller and Klein. Better yet, why do you think the NWA and so many other rappers are so heavily connected to the NOI. NOI is Mossad, Mossad is CIA. CIA IS Gangsta Rap, they created this despicable genocidal subgenre to perpetrate, idealize and project subliminal implants of sadistic, criminal, inhumane demonic messages onto the Black inner-city. And you can see its effects today, the damage is irreversible. It's propaganda packaged in hypnotic beats that place the mind into an Alpha Trance state and the brutal messages of violence, thuggery, beating and raping women, doing drugs, and shooting guns have become hypnotic commands and spells that have stigmatized the Black youth into idolizing savagery and prison culture. Many kids got caught up in Tupac's "Thug Life" terrorism program and are behind bars still to this day. Your rappers are not who you think they are and the agenda they are working for is much bigger than you think it is.

Eazy-E, N.W.A, Ruthless and Death Row Records were all apart of a carefully crafted collaboration with the white and jewish politicians who are purveyors of the New World Order and have created a blueprint of destruction and genocide for the Black community to produce a generation of drug fiends and criminals who will become imprisoned and converted into cash assets for the Prison Industrial Complex. Music is literally one of the most powerful tools of mind control known to mankind and they are going to keep spitting out these shytty government agent rappers and keeping Trap music relevant to have more Black people killed, put in jail, or rendered hopeless from a lifestyle of gang and criminal activities. Hip Hop is the way that it is, especially now, for a reason. It's slavery all over again, but this time the fields are the prison cells. Also, Eazy E's doctor, Dr. Young, is a notorious MK Ultra handler. He was also Martin Lawrence's doctor during his "meltdown".

Figured I'd drop that in here...Lets just keep on digging

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Man i refuse to believe if i start gettin money some mobster bouta pop up like houdini talmbout some i need protection

If i aint at work im at my crib that nobody been in except my moms :camby: i need to see how these nikkas insert themselves in someones pockets

:what: you serious?
They already there! You gotta work with managers, finance people etc. You working the clubs and lounges to perform- who you think owns or finances those places? ( these extortionist are embedded on the business side- the dudes with guns come later when needed) its not like Carmine or Big Rob gonna walk in ya moms house with a gun and demand money? :martin:

Use ya noodle bruh

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wish this was audible. Will probably order physical in a couple weeks.

:why: you do realize half this board didn't even know whom the AFRICAN AMERICAN Al Haymon was till i posted stories on him...
:feedme:

Remember a post artemusgordon made on ig. Was a pic with three older black gentlemen. And said they were the three most powerful black men in entertainment or something like that. One was al Haymon iirc.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
If Pac got to live another 12-24 months. These cats where gonna be out of business or dead!:lawd:

:mjlol: nothing wudda happened..stop it. :stopitslime:

Pac ran into Henchmen in LA at the house of blues and did nothing. Jack and Jimmy were doing business (separately) in LA while Pac was barking at Bad Boy- he had plenty of time to do something if he wanted that action.