"In late 96'..Wyclef pockets were deep..and HAITIAN JACK had both his hands in them"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yall are crazy saying rock bands get extorted. Picture Led Zeppelin gtting leaned on back in the 70's lol yeah right

:mjlol: You are very naive and uninformed my friend

Rock and Roll artists were EASY LICKS for the MOB during the 50s...60s and 70s

Morris Levy extorted everybody from session musicians to John Lennon and the Beatles while he was snatching up publishing and pushing heroin at the same damn time

morris-levy-340x383.png

And how could you forget big bad Tommy Mottola the mafia affiliated head of CBS/SONY Music whom Hall & Oates tried to warn Michael Jackson about how Tommy terrorized them when he managed them....him and Bruce Springsteen formed a bond cause he "protected" Bruce from the Philly mob

Mottola_JS051951.jpg

oh and let's not ignore the "work" Irving Azoff aka The Evil Leprechaun put in....for decades as head of MCA RECORDS and TICKET MASTER and one of the most powerful managers in the music game

He was the subject of a major extortion/payola probe that involved the Gambino family and Al Sharpton and The Jacksons o

Irv still putting in work...he is known as Uncle Irv to the Kardashians whom introduced Kanye West to him....Kanye eventually had to fire Irv for his exploitive role as head of merchandising for Kanyes tour

547637112_tXRZK-S.jpg

So trust me MANY ROCK BANDS Were FOOD to the mob

Last edited:

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0

Morris Levy extorted everybody from session musicians to John Lennon and the Beatles while he was snatching up publishing and pushing heroin at the same damn time

And how could you forget big bad Tommy Mottola the mafia affiliated head of CBS/SONY Music whom Hall & Oates tried to warn Michael Jackson about how Tommy terrorized them when he managed them....him and Bruce Springsteen formed a bond cause he "protected" Bruce from the Philly mob

oh and let's not ignore the "work" Irving Azoff aka The Evil Leprechaun put in....for decades as head of MCA RECORDS and TICKET MASTER and one of the most powerful managers in the music game

He was the subject of a major extortion/payola probe that involved the Gambino family and Al Sharpton and The Jacksons of

Irv still putting in work...he is known as Uncle Irv to the Kardashians whom introduced Kanye West to him....Kanye eventually had to fire Irv for his exploitive role as head of merchandising for Kanyes tour

You didn't name any rock bands :what:Fukk a hall and oates :stopitslime: and springsteen ain't a band. Beatles are pop.

Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix, Pink Floyd these niccas ain't getting extorted :mjlol:

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are crazy saying rock bands get extorted. Picture Led Zeppelin getting leaned on back in the 70's lol yeah right

They did. Italian mafia here in the USA and British mobsters in London. Well documented. Their manager Peter Grant had to deal with it, but since they all stayed drugged out, they were easy marks. The music industry is and has been dirty as hell.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You didn't name any rock bands :what:Fukk a hall and oates :stopitslime: and springsteen ain't a band. Beatles are pop.

Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix, Pink Floyd these niccas ain't getting extorted :mjlol:

Please do yourself a favor STOP POSTING

:manny:

Book Excerpt: The Man Who Saved Jimi Hendrix from the Mafia

You really need to think before you speak...as well as READ fool

Cause if you really read this thread you would see a reference to ORI SPADO the LA MOBSTER turned FBI informant and mentor to Haitian Jack

Who ate off many rock and metal bands whom wanted airplay and club gigs in LA and VEGAS along with Freddie Demann whom got Madonna to cough up 25 million to get back control of her indy label

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/book-excerpt-the-man-who-saved-jimi-hendrix-from-the-mafia-20111118

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Please do yourself a favor STOP POSTING

:manny:

Book Excerpt: The Man Who Saved Jimi Hendrix from the Mafia

You really need to think before you speak...as well as READ fool

Cause if you really read this thread you would see a reference to ORI SPADO the LA MOBSTER turned FBI informant and mentor to Haitian Jack

Who ate off many rock and metal bands whom wanted airplay and club gigs in LA and VEGAS along with Freddie Demann whom got Madonna to cough up 25 million to get back control of her indy label

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/book-excerpt-the-man-who-saved-jimi-hendrix-from-the-mafia-20111118
:ohhh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'll never understand why successful black men get money and still allow nefarious characters to breathe their rarified air.

Because black men tend to get their money in nefarious businesses or in the entertainment world that's has a thin barrier between the studio and the streets.

Haitian Jack or anyone like him isn't running up into any New York hedge fund or DC defense contractor or Silicon Valley startup. He'd get his head bashed in by armed security or possibly killed and if not, have trumped up charges brought up 2 months later for a 30 year sentence. Rappers have to live in that world due to the nature of touring and shows, and the crowd they attract. I doubt the Oprahs, the Tyler Perrys and the Byron Allens of the world ever have to deal with a Haitian Jack.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Because black men tend to get their money in nefarious businesses or in the entertainment world that's has a thin barrier between the studio and the streets.

Haitian Jack or anyone like him isn't running up into any New York hedge fund or DC defense contractor or Silicon Valley startup. He'd get his head bashed in by armed security or possibly killed and if not, have trumped up charges brought up 2 months later for a 30 year sentence. Rappers have to live in that world due to the nature of touring and shows, and the crowd they attract. I doubt the Oprahs, the Tyler Perrys and the Byron Allens of the world ever have to deal with a Haitian Jack.
I'm certain we can agree that every black artist doesn't suffer through this. However, there's a difference between keeping someone at arm's length vs inviting them into your home. I have friends/associates from my old neighborhood who I unfortunately have to do this to. It sucks, but I can't have the chaos that surrounds them disrupting my good thing.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm certain we can agree that every black artist doesn't suffer through this. However, there's a difference between keeping someone at arm's length vs inviting them into your home. I have friends/associates from my old neighborhood who I unfortunately have to do this to. It sucks, but I can't have the chaos that surrounds them disrupting my good thing.

Not all of them obviously. But it's mostly the rappers who want to be in that world and the wolves jump on them. If you not planning on being a rapper or in entertainment, that cuts out 99% of that world. None of those clowns bothering businessmen and entrepreneurs.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Not all of them obviously. But it's mostly the rappers who want to be in that world and the wolves jump on them. If you not planning on being a rapper or in entertainment, that cuts out 99% of that world. None of those clowns bothering businessmen and entrepreneurs.
I agree. I just think it's a shame that entertainers and athletes don't realize that they ARE entrepreneurs and businessmen.

morris

Superstar
Daps

morris-levy-340x383.png

Mottola_JS051951.jpg

He was the subject of a major extortion/payola probe that involved the Gambino family and Al Sharpton and The Jacksons o

547637112_tXRZK-S.jpg

Hey, I started before them and I'm still around!

hqdefault.jpg

White men in business suits=same as gangs. They rip you off (just with paperwork instead of guns)

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
They also were getting extorted and fukked with by the government.
Yep.

Check out number twenty.
The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders
U.S. Intelligence’s Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers & Linked Ethnic Leftists

Price: $20.00
The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders contains a wealth of names, dates and events detailing the use of COINTELPRO style tactics by the FBI against a generation of leftist political leaders and leftist musicians. Based on 12 years of research and includes over 1,000 endnotes. Sources include over 100 interviews, FOIA-released CIA and FBI documents, court transcripts, and many mainstream media outlets. Book is 192 pages of main text, 100 pages of endnotes, 8 pages of photos (incl. government/court documents) and some more pages of preface, foreword, afterword, and bios.

Table of Contents
ContentsChapter Page

Photos/Documents

Preface

Foreword by Pam Africa with Mumia Abu-Jamal

Introductory Summary 1

1-US Intelligence vs. Newton/Seale’s Black Panthers’ Aid to Blacks; Shakurs Lead Harlem 3
2-The U.S. Intelligence Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. 7
3-U.S. Intelligence Murderous Targeting& Harassment Arrests of Panther Leaders 14
4- FBI Agents in LA Cultural Group Attack Panthers:LA Murders & NY 21 Set-up 18
5-FBI/Cops Murder Hampton after He Politicized Gangs,and Shoot at War Vet Pratt 22
6-FBI Sets Up Fugitive Raids &Manufactures East/West Panther Feud in NYC 25
7-Multi-ethnic Revolts in US asAfeni Shakur Leads Panther 21 Tragicomic Trial 28
8-Malcolm X’s Assassination: Panther Infiltrator’s RoleSimilar to Agent in MLK’s 32
9-Cointelpro Continued: Mutulu Called Terrorist,Assata & Black Liberation Army 38
10-FBI Queried Tupac as CIA-Linked Dealer Hooked Afeni,Agent Hooked Newton 43
11-Tupac’s Panther Leadership & Newton’s Panther Renewal,”Anniversary” Murder 47
12-Evidence FBI’s Held Set Up Armed Attacks on Tupacafter Newton & Judi Bari 52
13-LA Riots; FBI Targets Fred Hampton, Jr, NAPO’s Tupac in Marin, & Musicians 55
14-Gang Peace, Monster/Sanyika, & Tupac’s “Thug Life” Plan to Radicalize Gangs 62
15-Tupac’s FBI File, Republican Attacks,Harassment Arrests, Specious Lawuits 65
16-Atlanta Police Shoot at Tupac& Target H. Rap Brown; FBI’s Grisly Cover-ups 70
17-Psychological Profiling of Tupac?Police Profiling Attempt to Murder Mumia 75
18-NYPD Agent: Sex Frame-up, Cover-upand Link to Tupac’s NYC Shooting 81
19-Wealthiest Start CIA Who Hire Nazis and Help Corporations Control Media 87
20-US Intelligence & Mafia Shaped R&B/Rock; CIA & Time Warner’s Rap Grip 95
21-Penal Coercion and FBI Cointelpro Tactics Set Up East/West Rap Feud 100

22-Death Row Signs Him Up:Record Company as U.S. Intelligence Front 104
23-Death Row Police Goals: Target Tupac & Rap,Traffic Drugs, End Gang Truce 108
24-Death Row Lines Him Up:FBI Watch Radical Tupac’s Murder in Mobland 112
25-Knight/Death Row Aid Murder & Police Cover-up,Re-ignite Bloods/Crips War 116
26-Warning Timing in Murder of Top Witness, a Panther’s Son; Suspect Killed 121
27-FBI & ATF Watch Again as Death Row Cops are Nailed in Biggie’s Murder 124
28-Media Aids LAPD Ramparts Cover-up of Death Row Cop Murders, Trafficking 128
29-Despite Knight’s Imprisonment,Death Row Targets Afeni, Snoop Dogg and Dre 132
30-FBI and New York’s National PoliceCointelpro Targeting of Rappers 136
31-Targets: Spearhead, Rage Against the Machine,Wu Tang, Dead Prez, The Coup 138
32-NYPD vs. Hip Hop Summit Rap MogulsRussell Simmons and Sean Puffy Combs: Targeting Public Enemy 142
33-FBI/Cops Frame & Murder? HSAN’s Jay-Z,DMX, Eminem & Jam Master Jay & Mos Def 146
34-FBI-Fostered Rap Feuds? Shots at Biggie Witnesses,50 Cent, Nas & Lil’ Kim 150
35-Past/Present CIA/LAPD Links in RFK Assassinationand Tupac’s Murder 155
36-CIA/Nazi/Chile Condor & CIA/NYPD vs. Rappers,Activist Black & Latino Gangs 160
37-Police and Federal Agents TargetBlack/Latino Police Groups, Activists & Leaders 169
38-Past Parallel: Jimi Hendrix’s Panther Support,Spy Manager, FBI Targeting 175
39-CIA Links to Reggae Revolutionary Bob Marley and Peter Tosh’s Early Deaths 180
40-Belafonte; Tupac, Hendrix & Marley; Rep. McKinney & Tupac, Hampton’s POCC 184

Endnotes 191

Afterword by Fred Hampton, Jr.

Biographies of authors
Books & DVDs
Black Panthers, COINTELPRO, & The Murder Of 2pac - John Potash Interview Part 1

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

giphy.gif

oh god...you are humorous my friend......and so flawed in your logic

not only it's erroneous ...it's RACIST ....... (i'll explain that later) :ufdup:

you think RAPPERS are the only ones associating with DEALERS and KILLERS???? :why:

Alot of your "respectable" entertainers hob nob frequently with gangstas.....

It was Gladys Knight whom took the stand in Henchmen's first trial in los angelas as his good character witness :yeshrug:

newsflash my friend..i personally know a gospel singer down in South Carolina whom i won't be surpised if she is found lying face down floating in some River , because she keeps playing these dirty "switch and bait" games with producers and promoters ...most of whom are real street cats

its only a matter of time my friend..... :francis:

speaking of gospel .....

just recently....Tyler Perry's former "sponsor" just revealed himself to the world....he was a certified street kingpin from Atlanta whom has pulled out numerous reciepts as to how he financed Tyler Perry's first projects and basically kept him from being homeless as a struggling screenplay writer.....

51qhEyHsvNL._SY346_.jpg

see what u fail to realize dawg...is that the MUSIC INDUSTRY itself was originated by GANGSTERS, MOBSTERS...and BOOTLEGGERS like the Warner Brothers and the Brofman family.....

the reason being.....it's always been FREE OF REGULATION or OVERSIGHT from the government and it's mostly CASH BASED....A good sancturary for those whom seek revenue "under the table"...

even the "ACTING GAME" in Hollywood was and still is on some GANGSTA SHYT....black actors and actresses not only had to deal with racisim and lack of work but even if they joined the(union) S.A.G (screen actors guild) it wasn't enough to counteract the "mob style" practices of the Motion Pictures Association (oscars, the academy)...

"As everyone knows except for the people watching, the Motion Picture Academy was founded as a union-busting front for a company union. It was the brain child of MGM’s Louis B. Mayer, a devout Republican, as a way of heading off Hollywood workers’ wage and contract demands. The Academy, after the Wall Street ’29 crash, fully backed Mayer and his fellow studio bosses’ across-the-board 50 percent wage cuts for employees while still paying themselves huge bonuses.

The Academy’s history is bloody, battered and bestrewn with labor struggles, corrupt practices, bribery, extortion, Mafia-style hit jobs and failed last-ditch efforts by its executives to break the fledgling actors, writers and other guilds. (In current negotiations my own writers union, WGA, is facing $60 million in rollbacks from the producers with their institutional memory of fighting unions even when they're rolling in profits.)

From the start the Academy and studios’ deal was to buy labor peace by installing a then-wholly-crooked bunch, IATSE, the union of stagehands, motion picture technicans and allied crafts, and pay off its gangster leaders (usually $50 to 100,000 annually per studio), to intimidate, beat up and sometimes kill militants. " The Oscars' Dirty Secret: Corruption, Bribery, Mafia-style Hit Jobs and Labor Struggles

And you wonder why Denzel Washington linked up with suge knight's O.G Harry O??

11201635_136095030064170_2064438260_n.jpg

Oprah Winfrey admitted to consorting with all types of dope dealers during her early part of her career as a broadcast journalist to feed her addiction to cocaine..... :manny:

When legendary OG Crip Uncle Zip opened up his last establishment "ZIP CODES" in harlem back in the early 2000s

the grand opening was like a who's who of the world of black entertainment....everybody from Mike Tyson to Stevie Wonder arrived to show love to one of the last true NYC street lords.

Make no mistake..my friend...anybody can get it....even fat sloppy and sick former box office stars like Steven Segal had to run to the Feds to get the Gotti's and the Gambino family off of his azz...:russ:

Steven Seagal: Muscled By The Mob

steven-seagal.jpg
522072b0a0cf55ad6e54f92a3c7f3d57.jpg

Yeah the infamous Gambino Family....the EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EXTORTERS.... :umad:

they ate good off of Sammy Davis and the Rat pack....

2d0fc74a71a091e61810af2f9b4fb03e.jpg

And please don't think this "type of behavior" is just limited to Americans.....:francis:

and let's not forget mr. "ONE LOVE" everything irie man BOB MARLEY who was caught in a Gangstafied tug of war between the two biggestcrimindal syndicates of Jamaica...the Spanglers crew and the Shower Posse

shyt got soooo real for Bob that his wife even caught a bullet when "gunmen" allegedly from the Shower Posse ranks invaded his home one evening in an attempt to "silence" him forever for trying to broker a peace treaty between both parties....

wClaudiBucky.jpg
Bucky Marshall...Bob Marley...Clause Massop...

^^^^^^^^^this picture is significant cause it showed how "deep" Bob Marley got in this deadly mix of politics...murder and drugs....

Bucky Marshall was a welll respected and feared gunmen for the Spangler Crew which was enforcers for the PNP political party...

and Claudie Massop was a "Don" (leader) from the Tivoli garden community home of the Shower Posse...

both of those individuals seated next to Bob died Violently....at the hands of assasins..

"dem a kill Bucky Marshall up inna New Yawk City...dem a kill Claddie Massop down inna Tivoli!" - Brigadier Jerry

claudie-massop-bob-marley-press-clipping-1979-approx-9x12cm-17-2-79_1947675.JPG

Even the Don Dada himself Supercat couldn't set foot back inna Jamaica a couple of years ago without having the "boss" Kenneth Black aka Skeng Don escort him thru the city of Kingston...
Super-Cat_1.jpg

so yes my friend...it's DEEPER THAN "RAP" :dame:

and it's not just simply characteristic of BLACKS.... :manny:

because all an extorter see as far as COLOR...is GREEN

Last edited: