"In late 96'..Wyclef pockets were deep..and HAITIAN JACK had both his hands in them"

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
But my thing is how? They aint exortin all these rock/pop musicians or all the actors in hollywood

Imo it all comes down to where the hell you be at when you aint workin

Johnny Deep stays in his crib and i never heard of dude bein extorted by anyone

Im sure Grimes doesnt have any random goons tryna press her for money

These rappers gotta stop actin like it's cool to chill around criminals once you worth major money, shyt always results in an L

Wouldnt find me in NO clubs cuz i aint even a club nikka, nobody in the crib that hasn't passed my "background check" and flossin just to make other nikkas jealous is a no go
Pop and Rock artists are extorted by
Hell's Angels
ADL
Israeli mafia
Albanian mafia.
Some are controlled by a group called the ministry.
Black people tend to look inward on some ignorant shyt instead of seeing how other people get down.
Where do you think nikkaS got it from? Who do you think was extorting artists back in the day?
You think cacs are sourcing powder and meth out of thin air? You think these pop artists get enough money to maintain anything but a facade? Dummies

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What you talking about Johnny Dept got finessed out of millions by his management. He been crying in the news about it all week. What you Coli nikkas don't understand about extortion is its usually your own kind that exports you. Whites extort whites, blacks extort blacks ect.
Finessed the same as a nikka leanin on you on some goon shyt breh :usure:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Pop and Rock artists are extorted by
Hell's Angels
ADL
Israeli mafia
Albanian mafia.
Some are controlled by a group called the ministry.
Black people tend to look inward on some ignorant shyt instead of seeing how other people get down.
Where do you think nikkaS got it from? Who do you think was extorting artists back in the day?
You think cacs are sourcing powder and meth out of thin air? You think these pop artists get enough money to maintain anything but a facade? Dummies
Man i refuse to believe if i start gettin money some mobster bouta pop up like houdini talmbout some i need protection

If i aint at work im at my crib that nobody been in except my moms :camby: i need to see how these nikkas insert themselves in someones pockets

Daps
Reppin
Man i refuse to believe if i start gettin money some mobster bouta pop up like houdini talmbout some i need protection

If i aint at work im at my crib that nobody been in except my moms :camby: i need to see how these nikkas insert themselves in someones pockets
Oppressor, rescuer, victim.
2 of these people are one person.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can't fathom it because you've never had real money and people knowing you had money. It's easy to say what you would/wouldn't do when you're never gonna be in the situation in the first place. The thing about money is the second people know you have it they're going to run every plot, scam, scheme to try to get it from your pockets into theirs.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------

this
But my thing is how? They aint exortin all these rock/pop musicians or all the actors in hollywood

Imo it all comes down to where the hell you be at when you aint workin

Johnny Deep stays in his crib and i never heard of dude bein extorted by anyone

Im sure Grimes doesnt have any random goons tryna press her for money

These rappers gotta stop actin like it's cool to chill around criminals once you worth major money, shyt always results in an L

Wouldnt find me in NO clubs cuz i aint even a club nikka, nobody in the crib that hasn't passed my "background check" and flossin just to make other nikkas jealous is a no go
And how about all the pro athletes out there? I find it really hard to believe some goons were shaking down Tim Duncan and Brett Favre for money. A Johnny Manziel or Deion Sanders type dude that's about the superstar lifestyle? Yeah I can definitely see that.

Daps
Reppin
this

And how about all the pro athletes out there? I find it really hard to believe some goons were shaking down Tim Duncan and Brett Favre for money. A Johnny Manziel or Deion Sanders type dude that's about the superstar lifestyle? Yeah I can definitely see that.
Anybody with a gambling problem is in a pocket.
Tricks are in pocket.
All pro cacletes trick and gamble.
/Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What is your definition of "nefarious" :jbhmm:

Because I guarantee you if you were to place those same "successful" Black Men in the hands of some so called non-nefarious CAUCASIANS such as Lyor Cohen...Joe Isgro..Michael Franceze and David Kenner ....their careers as well as their lives would be much more endangered

And perhaps "terminated" :ufdup:

Word to Chris Lighty & Shakir Stewart :mjpls:

Shakir Stewart committed suicide, and Lighty died over something that wasn't clarified :jbhmm:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did he say that Tut did though? Unless I'm missing something against all odds doesn't say that.

Jacks connection to the robbery is through little Shawn who tupac was suppose to record with that night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

^He's talking about Quad Studios the night he got shot.

Plus the incident took place after aj benza did a article in the daily news talking about PAC dissing jack over the sexual abuse charges. Most researchers agree the shooting took place over that. Pac says it in the same interview I posted above.

Jack was involved.

I don't get why bring little shawn into this, I doubt he would set pac up, he's a good guy.

Its not just about who set it up, its about who did it as well. If you know Brooklyn, and you read that article, you know what was up.

What I think happened is Jack set him up for the police, after he shot the off duty cops in Atl, and got off. If you notice, they introduced him to the chick who claimed he raped her. Then after he wakes up, they are there with her. He said he felt like they put something in his drink. If they got money from doing shyt like this, and robbing African drug dealers, its obvious they used the same plan to set him up. This is probably why Rick kept asking if he fukked her in the ass, and BOOM he gets hit with sodomy charges, AND Rick was the only one who didn't get charged! She obviously was working with him, and Jack. Jack was just making it look like he was is co defendant, but we can see he had help to get off the charges. Them nikkas were informants looking to set him up. Even the cop who saw him shot made a joke to him saying "hey pac what's hanging".

Times square always has some type of police, and you mean to tell me shots rang out, and no one saw anything outside. Quad studios was right next to runway 69 strip club, and a blimpies store. It was a set up by Jack, Rick, and dirty cops! That nikka Rick looks like all he does is bullshyt people. I don't trust people who always smile like he does, they are hiding something. Holding pacs hands, and shyt:hhh:

BTw, that article is edited, pac talked more about what happened that night. He said they came into the room after she gave him a massage or some shyt, looking like she was a piece of meat. Maybe it's there but I didn't see it. I didn't see where he described the robbers either. And, he didn't give real names. I remember he gave one a name like Trevor, but I can't remember the other ones.

Last edited: