"In late 96'..Wyclef pockets were deep..and HAITIAN JACK had both his hands in them"

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I'm not going into all of that, but I do know the next day I found out who did it, no names just eny!

Pac knows what he's talking about.
Noo ... Just cause u believe everyword the nikka said n cause pac was a good talker doesn't mean he knew everything .... Pac said his co -defendant shot him wrong , pac said the a-team shot him wrong , plenty ov times he was just going off rumours n speculation ... Dexter Isaac n them robbed pac ...

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noo ... Just cause u believe everyword the nikka said n cause pac was a good talker doesn't mean he knew everything .... Pac said his co -defendant shot him wrong , pac said the a-team shot him wrong , plenty ov times he was just going off rumours n speculation ... Dexter Isaac n them robbed pac ...
Forget it:hubie:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I still don't understand king tut's involvement in this whole beef

He had no involvement

It was just a matter of being Guilty by Association

And the media keeps running with this false narrative

As evident in the forthcoming 2Pac movie where King Tut is portrayed in the movie as being one of the shooters by rapper MAINO

smh..... :snoop: what a dumb move on Maino's part

Considering Tut has never been charged with anything related to this incident

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Finessed the same as a nikka leanin on you on some goon shyt breh :usure:
:snoop:. You do realize most extortionist come with smiles and pretend to be your friend right? You can only rob someone for what they physically have on them or robbed they crib once. Extortion is over a period of time.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had no involvement

It was just a matter of being Guilty by Association

And the media keeps running with this false narrative

As evident in the forthcoming 2Pac movie where King Tut is portrayed in the movie as being one of the shooters by rapper MAINO

smh..... :snoop: what a dumb move on Maino's part

Considering Tut has never been charged with anything related to this incident
Trust me, some on that side did!

East Ny, that's all I'm gonna say.

Again, I heard this right after he got shot. It was either the next day or within that week. That's why when pac said people told him in jail that such and such did it, I believe him.

And how would he be charged if no one can prove he did it. Remember it was three people, and pac knew they were from Brooklyn because of the army coats. Pac was not stupid.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
East Ny, that's all I'm gonna say.

Again, I heard this right after he got shot. It was either the next day or within that week. That's why when pac said people told him in jail that such and such did it, I believe him.

:beli: well based on my "personal OFF THE RECORD" chat with an official A-TEAM member from that era

i believe TUT :ufdup:

“I can understand why pac fans would not like me and I respect their loyalty to him”…”But I want them to know I definitely had nothing to with his attempted murk nor his[..]assination, it is very important that they know that this situation is MORE COMPLICATED THAN THEY WOULD EVER BELIEVE, if you look at this case you will find numerous lies , inconsisticies and more importantly cover-ups and smoke screens!” -

“If i’m wrong prosecute me to the fullest degree, but if I’m innocent let me go, even though i was a bad guy in my younger years, i didn't do this, and i don't deserve to be here for this!"- Walter "Tut" Johnson

and that's all i'm gonna say :hubie:
0202170901.jpg

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: well based on my "personal OFF THE RECORD" chat with an official A-TEAM member from that era

i believe TUT :ufdup:

“I can understand why pac fans would not like me and I respect their loyalty to him”…”But I want them to know I definitely had nothing to with his attempted murk nor his[..]assination, it is very important that they know that this situation is MORE COMPLICATED THAN THEY WOULD EVER BELIEVE, if you look at this case you will find numerous lies , inconsisticies and more importantly cover-ups and smoke screens!” -

“If i’m wrong prosecute me to the fullest degree, but if I’m innocent let me go, even though i was a bad guy in my younger years, i didn't do this, and i don't deserve to be here for this!"- Walter "Tut" Johnson

and that's all i'm gonna say :hubie:
0202170901.jpg
Read what he wrote, and read between the lines.

He said his shooting, not the robbery!

I'm gonna chill because i feel funny going into this online.

I explained what I feel the reason why all of this happened, and I feel the police are behind it, and they used informants to do it. Back then NYC police were dirty as hell, especially in the areas where jack, jimmy, and tut, were from,although I don't think tut was connected to the police, at least in this instance. Remember Pac said jack came up to him, and started doing all of these things. He even got a house in Atl, after the rape case, he was an eye for the police!

Pac had a lawsuit with the oakland police for brutality, he shot those off duty police, and his song was being blamed for the shooting of a state trooper. They were out to get him, and they could do it being that NYC is a police town!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read what he wrote, and read between the lines.

He said his shooting, not the robbery!

I'm gonna chill because i feel funny going into this online.

I explained what I feel the reason why all of this happened, and I feel the police are behind it, and they used informants to do it. Back then NYC police were dirty as hell, especially in the areas where jack, jimmy, and tut, were from,although I don't think tut was connected to the police, at least in this instance. Remember Pac said jack came up to him, and started doing all of these things. He even got a house in Atl, after the rape case, he was an eye for the police!

Pac had a lawsuit with the oakland police for brutality, he shot those off duty police, and his song was being blamed for the shooting of a state trooper. They were out to get him, and they could do it being that NYC is a police town!

I think that's why Tut says "It's more complicated than they would ever believe"

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Yall are crazy saying rock bands get extorted. Picture Led Zeppelin getting leaned on back in the 70's lol yeah right