In need of a Bass Guitarist (1 Spot OPEN for TheHitKingz)

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Hey guys,

We are in need of a producer who can play a bass guitar (real live instrument, not thru vst).

We are looking to recruit a producer onto the team with the special ablitiy of playing hip-hop and r&b bass riffs on a bass guitar. We are in desperate need of someone to fulfill that role for our sample-based production.

If you have the abilities listed above, please post here with examples of your work or contact us at thehitkingz@gmail.com

We can either give you a percentage split for beats you help us on, or give you a straight up buyout payment.

Ideally, the person we choose will be the 12th member for the crew and will work on that special role of providing basslines for our sample-based production. (We currently have 11members on the team.)

As a group, we've done work with Big Boi, Waka Flocka, Papoose, Gucci Mane, Ace Hood, Busta Rhymes, and many other industry artists.

Thanks,
The Harlem Kid (from TheHitKingz)

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I would love to be a part of your crew but i dont play guitar. Im back on my hiphop ish. I tried house for a while but i can express my emotions better in rap beats

Last edited:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Being part of your crew would motivate me to work harder to finish beats.
I think yall would like my ish cause its both sampled and non sampled. And i add a lot on top of my samples

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Being part of your crew would motivate me to work harder to finish beats.
I think yall would like my ish cause its both sampled and non sampled. And i add a lot on top of my samples

we specifically need someone who can play a bass guitar for that last spot, but we can collab on a few joints if ya want.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
we specifically need someone who can play a bass guitar for that last spot, but we can collab on a few joints if ya want.

I really want to be a part of it cause my music is kinda purposeless right now
I can get funky with basslines to but with vst's
So if you ever need another producer i would love it.