5.That's My Ho 2
6.Aint No Way Around It
7.Itchin
8.My Savages
9.Like Ohhh
10.I Be U
11.Conceited
12.Hard

Whats next?narrowing it down to 5 books of the bible:mjcry:?,I tried making this list and it ended up being 10 random azz songs I listen to a lot,but I know damn well this shyt could be different 10 minutes from now....Its a beautiful problem to have yall:blessed:

You fukked with Honest like that breh?more than Move that Dope?Sh1t? matter of fact two records nikkas sleep on off that album is Look Ahead and I Be You:wow:....Look Ahead is one of Futures most lyrical joints,and I Be You is one of his best tracks for the ladies he ever made....I don't want him to make another Honest,but it actually got better with time to me than when I first heard it....If it didn't seem so watered down for commercial consumption it would've been better....as solid it as it is,it cant hold a candle to majority of his catalogue when you talk about all the mixtapes though:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1. Inside The Mattress
2. Neva End
3. Deeper than The Ocean
4. Special
5. Stick Talk
6. 56 nights
7. March Madness
8. Name Hold Weight
10. My Savages
11. No Basic
12. Codeine Crazy

choosing 12 was hard.. could easily do 25-30 playable songs I can listen to any day :whew:

edit: these arent my top 12 future songs in order.. some of my favorite future songs though but not in order.. just how I think a mixtape would flow good start to finish :manny:

If you like Neva end you might like Rider too :wow: