In Two Years It Won't Be About Losing Picks It Will Be About Brooklyn Grit, 16-17 Nets Season Thread

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
@Crack Daniels :manny: I know you wanted to make the thread, but fukk it I get ahead of it early just in case lol
brooklynnetsschedule.gif

@AJtheOne @TR7 @Dirty_Jerz @Sho_Nuff @Majestyx @JAY? @mson @King P @Starski@FcKuPaYmE @clouddd @Tupac in a Business Suit @No Homo @Relldaproblem @DStyles @feelosofer @Megadeus @Ty-Fife

Watching the preseason game against the Celtics, really like what I'm seeing, feel like the team will be competitive might only win like 25-30 games, but at least the franchise is moving forward in a better light.

Last edited:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I'm so hyped about these cheap tickets :banderas:

I'm curious to see how the new FO will try to rebuild the team. Will they tank two years from now, or will the team just spend on FAs?

At least for the draft next year they flipping picks with the Celtics for at least they will have a 1st pick. As for FA, Marks and Atkinson have a particular plan on what type of players they want, so I imagine a couple veteran FA and maybe another RFA offer sheet for a young player with potential. That's just my guess.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We might win 25 games
I might go to a game if I could get good seats for cheap
I'm actually excited for their future with the new staff in place

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
@Crack Daniels :manny: I know you wanted to make the thread, but fukk it I get ahead of it early just in case lol
brooklynnetsschedule.gif

@AJtheOne @TR7 @Dirty_Jerz @Sho_Nuff @Majestyx @JAY? @mson @King P @Starski@FcKuPaYmE @clouddd @Tupac in a Business Suit @No Homo @Relldaproblem @DStyles @feelosofer @Megadeus @Ty-Fife

Watching the preseason game against the Celtics, really like what I'm seeing, feel like the team will be competitive might only win like 25-30 games, but at least the franchise is moving forward in a better light.

Long season faM. Every season, a piece of me returns when I realize 2018 is still two damn seasons away. What in the world was Billy King thinking?